LONGING!!

Nandini POV

"So when is Manik coming back ?" Mukti asked when we all were heading to canteen to fill our stomach after attending two continuous classes.

"He is coming today and we are invited at his house for lunch because they have to discuss something important ." I replied excitedly but frowned at the last part.

It already has been a week since Soha's party and on fourth day of that Manik flew away to Newyork to attend some very important meeting and he is coming back in noon and I am very exited to meet him today after a complete week because we never met after Soha's party due to busy schedules and then he messaged me good bye the day he was leaving for New York.

Oh!! How much I miss him..

"Important? What important?" Aliya asked baffled.

"I don't know but they wanted every member of our and their family to be present there." I stated shrugging "well are you guys coming to get gala tonight. Don't you?"I asked looking at both of them both sides.

" that boring gala by Parmars. Yeah." Alya replied uninterested.

Exactly. Because Gala events always been boring for us except our parents and yes Manik too of course. I really don't understand what people like about that boring event because they always seems so excited except us teenagers. It has nothing interesting and good except the part of donations and auctions. But the thing is on the top if my hating list is paparazzi.

"Oh god!!Galas sucks!!" Multi growls and we laughed.

****
I reached home early today taking a half day as told by my parents and I found everyone almost ready and spotting me they quickly pushed me to get ready fast for the lunch with Malhotra.

We don't have enough time my mother's world I have to get ready fast so I decided for a quick shower and then chosen two piece simple blush pink dress showing a bit of my tummy and paired it with my channel stilletos. I decided to for less blushy almost neutral make up and left my hairs down in natural waves. After satisfied by my look a grabbed my shimmery pink clutch and rushed downstairs where almost everyone was waiting to death and seeing me they all walked outside to climb the SUV me following behind them. Mom and dad sat on front seat while me and Navya are on back seat. I am do much excited to go and meet Manik that my smile isn't fading away for a moment.

 I am do much excited to go and meet Manik that my smile isn't fading away for a moment

"Someone is looking so hot today. Is something special.?" I heard navyas teasing whisper knowing well what she mean. Listening her blush started to crept on my face but I hided it with my scowl.

"Whatever". I scowled at her while she just chuckled in response.

The whole car is on silent mode but a comfortable one. Mom dad aren't speaking anything ,Navya is busy on her phone messaging cabir while me doing nothing just glancing at my phone every now in hope of something from Manik if he is in town because he always message or calls me first whenever he land here but why he hadn't called yet.