SURETY!!!

I was staring shocked at there serious faces shooting daggers at me but what caught my eyes was a new but familiar face. A face I wanted least to see in a situation like this. MY maternal cousin was the only one grinning at me then and sprung from the sofa approaching me for a hug and I am well aware its fake.

''hey sweetheart cousin!!!'' she greeted me hugging me tightly while I suppressed myself to roll my eyes on her fake act.

''hey!! yourself cousin'' I replied passing equally fake smile ''so, how come you here??'' I asked with little bitterness in my voice.

''come on!! I didn't make it to your engagement, so I am paying you a visit now. Congratulations!!that finally you got that hottie for yourself.'' and I passed a bitter smile at her words.

'' well..!!! Sneha, I am sorry for your loss'' I faked pittiness and I saw a flash of anger in her but she was quick to hide it with her fake smile. We both were busy in our own personal despising world forgetting about the whole surrounding. When my dad decide to break it.

'' well.. Nandini may we ask why you are early and alone here from Italy??" my dad voice was calm but not comfortable one, it was the calmless before storm and I gulped seeing her darken features.

''well..da..dad..I..I..wa..was..miss..missing..you..guys..so..i..dec..'' and there he butted in roaring.

''LIE!!!'' and I flinched at his tone and then it clicked me why my parents are angry and wasn't surprise seeing me here and why other are here.

Manik!!!

I mumbled manik's name with bitterness. Ofcourse, how can this guy took all blame on himself and I don't know what story he told them this time.

''so manik already told you hunh!!'' I mocked humorlessly.

''well..NO!!'' my dad said ''we already knew it you are here so we tried to contact him but he is out of service since morning '' my mouth was agape.

''what?? how you guys knew it?? ??'' I asked in disbelief.

'' yeah.. and you wanna know how we knew it??'' this time it was mom who asked me and I nodded hastily.

'' Sneha..'' she said to my shock '' she saw you when she was coming here from airport and spotted you in some man arms outside the airport early in morning '' my mom sounds accusing and I turned to look at sneha who was already smirking at me.

Now I think you guys almost had a little idea why I hate that bitch so much. It is a long story of two soul sisters turned into blood thirst enemy.

Sneha is just two moths older than me, we were so into each other in our childhood days that people had been started to call us twins. We both shared everything, ou dresses , sandals, toys etc. Our everything were exact and same to each other. I used to go manglore in my vacations to my granny house just to meet her and I always talked her about manik nonstop. She was the one to knew I had a crush on Manik since class fifth and she used to tease me.

But when we reached in our secondary year of school ,our life took a keen turn. She wanted to meet Manik since forever to know why I am so head over heels in love with him. So I decided to invite her in the welcome party of Manik when he came back from Australia after completing his internship. She travelled here all the way from Manglore to accompany me and finally meet Manik but the worst happen. It was the biggest mistake of my life , she was the one who got attracted to him instatly and started to behave strangely towards me. She came here to help to built up my relationship with Manik but the traitor she was started to make effort for herself. She always stalked him where ever he go, when I stayed in school she was the one demanding company from him. But I ignored everything for our friendship sake and my trust upon her but when she started to cross her limits with him, staying late night out with him, wearing skimpy dresses around him, try to seduce him,flirting and all started to bother me and when I told her I wasn't liking her this way of behavior towards Manik even after knowing my love for Manik , she excused it saying she was just making me jealous and I believed her thinking that my soul sister wont betray me ever but I was so wrong.