SURPRISE OR SHOCK!!

Nandini POV

"Knock..!! Knock..!!"

I and Manik were lying on bed in comfortable silence when a hard knock followed by Twinkle's voice.

"Manik!! Lunch is served come out with your girlfriend soon" and then the sound of foot step starting to fade away.

"Wanna go?" He asked lovingly still lying with me on bed.

"But we have too" I answered with poor and helpless expression and he just chuckled in response.

We walked downstairs hand in hand with a smile after fixing our appearances. We spotted everyone already sitting on dining table which is across from living area on far side.

Malhotra's have great taste in interior I always love their each and every part of the mansion and it amzaes me how beautifully colour coordinated everything is. Dining area is coordinated with white, cream,light yellow and golden. The walls of the room are yellow and the corners of the ceiling,walls and pillar are golden in colour fretted with beautiful designs with cream plaided curtains hanging down on huge windows. A huge white marble dining table lying in the room paired with cream comfortable chairs. A huge golden chandelier with crystal hanging above the table.

"They there are.. Our love birds!!" Mr Malhotra's voice echoed in the room when I was busy scrutinising the dining area and I quickly blushed on his remark. We steadily joined them on the seat. I sat between my parents thinking it will be the best but of course this isn't approved by Manik because he growled in annoyance which I ignored.

We finished tasty and mouthwatering lunch with some sweet talks between us woman while three man discussed business and undoubtedly Navya joined them too time to time.

"I think we should have dessert in living area talking about what we all are here for . Do we?" Nyonika aunt suggested cheerfully and everyone agreed.

I still have no idea what they have to talk so important with both the families and when I asked Manik he too have no idea about it. He said he only informed about some important guest for dinner that's it. I don't know what's going on in our parents mind and I am looking forward to it eagerly.

We all gathered together in living are and this time without missing a chance I sat beside Manik or should I say he pulled me to sit beside him when I was going to sit where Navya and Twinkle were sitting on other couch. I blushed but eventually sat beside him and soon maid served us our dessert.

"Well!! I wanna tell you all about why we planned this lunch just between to families. Actually I and Devarsh decided as something which was planned very earlier." Suyyash uncle started with seriousness and we all paid our full attention to him except mymom,dad and Manik's mom as if they already knew.

"Yes!! Actually it's a part of business and family tie which arranged two generation ago from now. The intention to arrange this deal is to strengthen our business and family bond." My dad added further and our curiosity grew more.

"And what this arrangement is about?" Navya asked couriosly.

"Marriage??" We were shocked and confused as the same time when Suyash Uncle uttered that word. He after looking at our confused faces continued " as I told you two generation ago from now means at the time when our fathers were handling the business. Our companies established by our grandfathers but our fathers took our company to a new heights and both companies were doing great respectively. Both Malhotra and Murthy company were succeeding leaps and bounds and when both companies became well known multinational company in market at the same time it started to concerned our fathers about rivalry between them because they never wanted rivalry between Murthys and Malhotras because our grandfather started the friendship between the families since it goes on. So our father arranged a deal to strengthen the family and company both. They arranged that if they have child as their son and daughter will get married but unfortunately they both given birth only boys which disheartened them. But they decided this deal won't be over. If no one of them beared daughter then their next generation could make it possible. And as expected this arrangement pass on to us and certainly I had twinkle as first child but still Devarsh had no plan for kids and soon after two year of twinkle we gave birth to Manik and then after two and a half years of Manik, Devarsh and Ashka had their first child as Navya. So we fixed Navya and Manik's marriage "he completed last part with a whisper and we gasped.