SABRE RATTLING

Manik POV

I reached Gala event with my date Shefali Shekhar;the only daughter of our most important client from Delhi. She is the soul of Mr Shekhar Singh and she accompanys him usually in his every business  trip because she loves traveling but doing nothing helpful beside him. I met her last night at  diner where I had a meeting with Mr shekhar singh and so she was also there dressed up sexily. I do ofcourse stealthily checked her out but without giving away any sniff . But i can't say the same about her because she openly checked me out with her mouth a little agape and I smirked without glancing her taking my shades away. I wasn't surprise because I am well aware of my effects on women population.

I and Mr Shekhar went quite well in our brief meeting well on other hand Shifali was observing me looking impressed with my every move. She was literally eye raping me during whole meeting. She was sent so many seductive looks,arm brushing and well being a man i enjoyed all that alot.

When our meeting got over Mr Shekhar introduced me to Shefali briefly and told me she returned from london after five years and he wanted me to tour her around introduced her to other people because his daughter wanted the same. I agreed easily because firstly  I desperately want mr shekhar to invest in our project about which he is still considering and Shifali can be my trump card to seal this deal and to make him decide quicker and secondly because I really want sometime alone for myself after the engagement drama. I really don't wanna do this engagement. I mean its not like I am rejecting Nandini but because I am not ready for another  commitment, i didn't objected about this engagement because I wanted the throne as my grandfather promised me. It will only raise my power around the world. I will have two countries under me.

I informed Shifali about Gala event and told her she can stick along as my date here if she want and she was as expected jumped on the given opportunity and here we are now.

She is a bit clingy and started to give people wrong ideas with her sticky act which is really annoying and those who know I am in a relationship but never seen my girlfriend they almost asked me and I politely denied it and then I have the need to give her all needed information about my personal life so that she can keep a good distance and not go all lovey dovey. I was telling her about Nandini when Nandini already came to me and I felt glad to see her and did I mentioned how beautiful and ravishing she was looking in that black dress and I officially introduced her to Shefali but again reality hit me and I realized why I am keeping distance from Nandini because her every sight reminding me of the termination of my bachelor life. So for my sanity I am spacing away from her until I accept the reality.

Shefali being a great distraction I opted her and ask Nandini to go and join her friends so that I won't get any more thoughts and at least have some peace for the tonight may be.

Soon Shefali asked me for dance and I gladly accepted it. I know her intentions very well the way she is flirting,seductively laughing on every little thing, brushing herself here and there on me. And of course how can I forget her dress. I must say it is better not to be call a dress because there is nothing for imagination if she is so near you and grinding her self and when she bent a little to give you a proper view what inside and she is using her dress perfectly.

Just a few moments ago we finished our intimate dance and now she dragged me to bar to grab some drinks.

"Well what you want Mr hot shot" she winked

Yes she calling me that only since we met.

"Well a martini will do good. I think" I answered.

"Then your martini it is" she handed me my glass brushing her fingers on my hand and bending a little to whisper in my ears. I must say an act of seduction which of course is working.