A MESSED LIFE!!!

[Soha POV]

"I think..I have a chance with him" I stated with a smirk on my face.

"How??"Tisha and Misha asked in bewilderment.

"He came here to break up with her officially no???"I asked with an evil smile.

"You really believe in their break up??" Misha asked frowning and I nodded not understanding what she is trying to say.

"Do u have any idea, how many times they both break up just in a month but Manik always manofy her.."misha exclaimed.

"I dont understand why he is crazy for that Nandini, she always throws tantrums and he always manofy him.." tisha stated bitterly and I too felt jealous.

And then we saw them coming out ftom canteen Manik holding her possesively whispering something sweet in her ears and always she blushed. They are looking like a happy perfect couple and my blood boils. Seeing that Nerd in his handsome arms.

I am the one to deserve that!!!

Mukti and Alya quickly approached them and gave a friendly hug to Manik. They both are too looking friend with him.

"Thank god!!you came Manik!!!"mukti exaggerated and Manik smiled.

"Why??something serious..??"he asked smiling.

His smile is killer..!!!

"Your this girlfriend, sucks us without you" mukti teased and Nandini hitted her and they all laughed while we students standing there like a silent audience.

"by the way How you make it up too early..you were about to come day after tomorrow.."Alya asked.

"Yeah!!today was your lunch meeting with the President.. ??" Nandini asked frowning.

"Yeah I cancelled!!!" He stated casually and everyone mouth was hanged open.

"But why??"nandini asked in disbelief

"Come on!!my girlfriend was angry with me how can I stay there at peace so I cancelled.."he again stated factly and Nandini face was looking guilty and I was feeling more jealous.

He cancelled meeting with president for her!!!!

"I am sorry..just because of me u hav..."she didn't completed when Manik putted his finger on her lips.

"Shshsh!!!dont blame yourself and yes president can wait but my Candyfloss can't.."he stated with a smile on his face.

Indeed a perfect boyfriend!!!huh!!

"Actually its better u make it early or u must have lost her because of her stupidity.."Manik looked worried and confused when mukti told him.

"Means??"

"Madam was hunting a new boyfriend for herself you know.." Alya spilled out and manik looked furious and Nandini started to look here and there in fear but manik nudged his chin to face him and looked at her with rage in his eyes.

"Is it true???"he asked sternly.

"I..I was just up..upset thats why and u know I love you.."she said sincerely but with fear and his eyes softened.

"I know I was at fault and now time to makeit up..go get your stuff"he stated with a smile.

"But I have lectures to attend.."she said innocently.

"Oho!! I talked with princi now go get your things.."she smiled and quickly walked from there to get her stuffs.

Ofcourse!!!a powerful boyfriend..
What a life!!!