TROUBLE!!!

Nandini POV

I rushed outside from the ballroom after bidding bye to Manik and his family because the sight of Shefali with triumph smirk on her face ached me. I really wanted to ignore Manik but the expression of pride and evilness Shefali was wearing as if challenging me , I have to kiss Manik to say bye and it worked because it pissed her off and I smirked back and rushed outside from there to get away from Manik soon.

"Nandini!! Dear why you rushed out side in hurry. Are you OK?" Mom asked concerned tucking my hairs behind.

"Yes mom!! I am fine" I replied without looking in her eyes because she is an expert in catching my state.

"Are you sure?" She doubted.

"Yes mom!! I am fine." I replied giving her a forced but genuine smile and she looked a bit convinced.

"Well Nandini!! I and your father have to go somewhere urgently. Will it be OK if you could go home alone with chauffeur?" Mom asked hesitantly and I smiled looking at her sorry face.

"Yeah !!! I will be fine. You go." I pushed her away encouraging her and she walked away chuckling after few minutes she came out with my father, they both wished me good night and nodded love fill bye then drove away in the limo asking me to wait for another driver who is coming to pick me from Mansion. I waited there least ten minutes when our driver pulled up the car in front of me and climbed out to open the gate for me.

"Raghav bhaiya!!" I called politely and he stood in attention to hear me. "  I want to go home alone by myself and you can go back to your home. No worries" I politely stated and dig my hand in my purse to pull out some money " and yes take this money, you will need this ." I handed him and after thinking for few seconds he accepted the offer and nodded handing the car keys and I quickly jumped inside on driver seat. I know its late 2 am of night and really unsafe to drive alone but I needed some time alone for myself.

I started the car putting keys on ignition and it roared to life. It is midnight so even the roads are almost isolated and it is fun to drive in desiring speed without any speed limit enjoying ride. Chill breeze brushing my faces tenderly filling peace in every living cell of my body. The empty road giving peace without any terrible noise of car honking. The only noise could be hear is of my cars running tyres in full speed and breeze but suddenly my car started to slow down and choke and then it goes off on the isolated road. I groan in irritation and climbed out from the car walking towards the dashboard to check it. I open the dashboard and noticed some fault with the engine. It seems like engine is on extreme heat and it needs water and I sighed helplessly looking around far away. I need enough water and mechanic. And to my luck there is a mechanic shop just on five minutes distance.

Yes!! I know about this area.. I drive college from here everyday..

I took the water bottle and my phone from back seat and started heading towards the mechanic shop and then there I reached , there was another stall of tea beside mechanic shop where already some ugly big guys were sitting and playing cards but I ignored them and rushed inside the shop and there was a old man sitting behind the table cleansing something with greese.

"Excuse me!!" I called him and he snapped a look at me " my car broke down just near by. Can you please come and check it for me?" He nodded keeping whatever was in his hand back on the table and walked out with me from the shop and this time one of ugly guy was staring at me creepily but I ignored and quicken my pace faster to get  away from them and after reaching a safe distance I sighed in relief and again started to walk with mechanic beside me but suddenly voice called from behind giving chills inside my body making me stiff at my place.