GALA EVENT!!

Nandini POV

Navya already gone for event with cabir where I am riding with mom and dad ar event . We are sitting on back seat with my mom beside me and Dad across us and our chauffeur drivig us.

Our limousine pulled our in front of the building to the red carpet noising of bombarding questions and and noises of cameras clicking could be hear evwn after sitting inside the limo. Our chauffeur quickly climed out from the car to open the door for us and Dad is the first to climb out in between flashes of cameras on him. Then he offered his hand to mom with a proud smile and love and my mom accepted his hand with the same admiration and spark in her eyes as my father has and dhe gracefully climbed out and it was really feel to good that my parents are still so much in love even after all these years and may be I and Manik too would look like them in future. My dad then extended his hand for me to hold with all the fatherly love brightening in his eyes and I gladly accepted with a grin and climbed out gracefully and the flashes were continue pouring on us. My dad offered both of his arms to each of us so I wrapped my hands on his left side arm and mom on right side looking like a real happy family and started to walk with our chin ups and and proud smile. Paparazzi keeps questioning mom and Dad about business rumors about rivalries and Cabir Navy's wedding etc but he ignored all of them and walking as if nothing happen.

We finally made it inside the grand ballroom was decorated lavishly and beautifully with red,white and gold colour theme. The wall of the ballroom is the lightest shade of creme. White and red fabric drappers were drapped on the celling with a huge gloden chandelier hanging in between the ballroom;above the dance area. The round tables were covered with white beautiful sheets and chairs with red coloured sheets with golden bows around it. There was beautiful red rose and white lily basket tucked on the side of every chair beautifully and golden classic candel stand as a centre piece on the table.

I roamed my eyes everywhere when my parents walked to meet some of their clients and friends after asking for my assrance which i gladly gave to come across any familiar face and their I found Mukti, Alya , Dhruv and Abhimanyu with some other friends from our college. I smiled and headed to meet them.

"hey guys!!" I chirped excitedly.

"hey you late!!" Mukti fussed before hugging me.

"no I am not late. I am fashionably late my dear." my tone was haughty while i pull my self away from the hug.

"yeah yeah!! Whatever.." Alya rolled her eyes at me before engulfing in a hug.

We were chatting and laughing about something or someone snobbish rich people. In all these I checked around there was no one from Malhotra family it means they are still not here.

"hey Nandini!! Is this you??" a familiar husky voice asked from my back and i turned to face Haim standing in all his glory with a champagne glass in his hand like us. A breathtaking smile gracing his Persian handsome face. A sinfully black skinfit suit with a white band collar dress shirt inside which ofcourse doesn't not need any tie. I dont know why I never observed him before but he is really a very mouthwatering specimen with mix persian and Indian look. And there is no doubt why girls throw themselves on him.

"Hey Haim!! Nice to see you here ? " I replied with wide grin on my face and when my eyes fallen on my friends their face was filled with questions and curiosity and Alya was blushing in her own world while Dhruv shooting daggers at Haim. I think i forget to mention that Alya too has a huge crush on Haim like every girl in our college before Dhruv in our first year.

"Haim I think you already know all of them but still I wont step back from the intro formality " I stated in a enthusiastic voice. "well she is Mukti her boyfriend Abhimanyu" and they shook hands but Mukti still giving me questioning and curious stares. "and this is Alya and her boyfriend Dhruv" I introduced them turning to Haim while Alya blushed more red while shaking hand and Dhruv face was like he wanted to kill Haim just with stares and i think Haim too noticed it because he chuckled a heartily sound.