LETS PARTY (part 2)

Party venue(media box)

Nandini POV

Manik was the first to push Soha slightly from hug while Soha looked resistance anyways she did and quickly turn her head towards me with a widest smile.

"Oh thanks alot Nandini!!!!"she exclaimed with happiness before again facing manik keeping her hands on his biceps all most measuring it dreamily making me cringe in disgust "for bringing Manik in here. I mean its the best birthday gift I have ever get by someone. I mean The Infamous Manik Malhotra for whom people rub their arses to get appointments atleast for years is actually standing in my birthday party. Trust me its all because of you Nandini Thanks alot"she stated excitedly but her full concentration was on Manik caressing his arms. My heart was shouting out load. Heck just push this bitch away.

"Its ok Ms Khurrana but no ofence let me clear you one thing I am Manik only for my family, friends and ofcourse my darling girlfriend."Manik informed politely pushing her hands away and pulling me in his arms changing my mood instantly. "It is Mr Malhotra for others."

"Oh I am sorry. Its not a problem Mr malhotra"i can sense heaviness in her voice. "And please enjoy the party!!" She said before walking,away dejected.

But its not over..she will come again I am sure..!!!

"Woaw!! Woaw!! For a second what was that"Abhi exclaimed in surprise.

"Ofcourse!!open flirting"Dhruv shrugged his shoulders casually.

"Leave it guys!!lets go have something I am starving"mukti suggested tiredly and we all nodded to her.

Everyone started to head towards the food cafeteria but I was there standing and holded Maniks arm stopping him. He turned to face me with a questioning look.

"What??" He asked confused.

"I guess you are well aware ehat Soha is actually upto??" I asked  raising my brows and he shrugged casually making my blood boil.

"So??"

"So is that Mr Manik Malhotra better to stay away from her." I warned him and he rolled his eyes as if I am giving him some boring social lecture.

"Nor I am planning. Shall we??" He asked.

"Better but still be aware. Prevention is better than cure." I exasperated pulling him with me.

"Guyss!!!did you order something??" Manik asked when reaching on dhrulyas and Mulbhis sets of table joining them.

"Yeah we ordered for us but you guys were missing so didn't know about you." Abhi ssaid.

"Its ok. I will get it for myself and Nandini. Nandini you sit here" manik replied with a smile before pulling a chair for me. He was about yo head towards cafeteria when a waiter stopped Manik on his place.

"Sir you just sit here and tell me your order. Its an order by Soha mam to take well care of You" waiter said in a business tone Manik nodded before pulling another chair for himself.

"Actually. One coke one red wine. Two Olive pickle sandwiches and yes a rice bowl. This will be it. Anything else you want"manik.ordered for me and himself before asking me and I nodded with a smile.

Ofcourse!!he knows ehat I love to eat..

"Give us five mins Sir" waiter said with a fornal smile before walking away leaving us again to get involved in a light chit chat.

"Hey guyss!!#" a familiar screeching voice blare in our ears making me again roll my eyes.

Sohaa!!!