SUFFERING!!

MANIK POV

There stood my Nandini humming happy tune, looking all cool and relaxed in front of the vanity table applying brush on her cheeks wearing a black mini dress and that dress caught my attention. It is the most skimpiest and revealing dress I have ever saw on her. It hardly reaching her mid thighs,the extremely low neck line hardly hiding her ferm bosom and the back was completely on display until her hipbone. The dress was hugging her body perfectly showing her natural gifted curves and assets. My mouth is still hanging open by the scenario in front of me. I mean I never expected Nandini to be this calm cool and ofcourse in a slutty dress. This isn't the girl I  known my whole life. And my heart clenched inside the chest by the question running in my head that is she moved on from me so fast, I mean just in an eye blink? or did she get over with me a long back?

 And my heart clenched inside the chest by the question running in my head that is she moved on from me so fast, I mean just in an eye blink? or did she get over with me a long back?

Noooooooo!!!!!!

I am the only man in her life and I will the only one in her mind and soul...

''Nandini!!!'' my voice came out shocked and baffled and she quickly turn to face me a little startled and the calm expression was on her face a while back is now replaced by a mare frown as if I didn't effect her at all and the thought only makes me to keep the whole world on fire.

''what are you doing here?'' she asked dryly crossing her hands on her chest as if she is already bored alone with my presence and I don't know why but something churn inside painfully.

''ofcourse here to explain myself'' I replied.

''huh!! is it still there..'' she mocked ''I mean just clear the point why you are here and get over with it soon, I am getting late for somewhere.'' she sounded so firm , ignorant and ofcourse she ordered me. I mean she really barking order on me. And she isnt making any eye contact and not sparing a single glance at me as if my mere glimpse will blind her. ''speak already Mr Malhotra.'' she sounded pissed and impatient looking at her watch.

she isn't my Nandini ..is she?

''look Nandini, I know you are angry but don't talk to me like this.. I mean this ignorant'' I requested with my throaty sore voice which I realized I got now.

''I already told you just come to the point there is nothing to explain. Just tell me why you are here and leave?''she lazily said while turned back to look at the vanity continuing her touchup completely ignoring me.

this really hurts!!!

''look Nan...''before I can complete what I was going to say her phone rang interrupting me she made a sorry face but I know it was fake and turned to answer the call after excusing me.

''yeah!! I'll be there in twenty minutes. yeah sure I am ready. okey byee see you there.''she talked to the person on call  it seems like she is going somewhere and meeting someone and then hanged up. Again facing me.