HEARTACHES!!

Nandini POV

It has been three weeks almost a month I and Manik have been engage since. He really has changed and it sometimes feel like dream, a dream I was dreaming since forever. Manik took me on tons of romantic dates, spending time with me ,utterly sweet behavior and the biggest shock was when he asked me to accompany him to his one of his BUSINESS TRIP.

Yeah guys!!!!!!! a fucking business trip I almost tried myself not to faint. this really was the first time. And well actually I have been gone on two business trips already and now accompanying him on third one and that too in Naples, ITALY.

Right now we are travelling in manik's car to one of his prestigious hotel with the driver in front, after checking out from airport, I am enjoying the view of the beautiful city looking breathtaking passing from my window

Right now we are travelling in manik's car to one of his prestigious hotel with the driver in front, after checking out from airport, I am enjoying the view of the beautiful city looking breathtaking passing from my window. I knew it since forever Italy is beautiful but now I realized pictures never done justice with it. Its evening; the sunset time so the sky is really in a beautiful purplish and orange hue. I don't know how I am controlling my self from squealing aloud but my inner teenage girl already went mad because she has two biggest reason. first;the love of my life who have been my fiancé and the second I am actually at my dream destination with my love. I know Manik already doing a lot for me so for his self and not to ruin our trip , I am keeping my excitement inside not to make a fool out of myself because Manik is hell engrossed in his phone scrolling mails.

''I hope you are liking this trip already??'' he asked out of nowhere taking me off guard, I snapped my head from the window to his direction to found him still engrossed in his phone and a smile crept on my lips, realizing he really do care and know my every action and reaction even after getting involve in his work, he was thinking of me.

god!!!! he's again making me fall even harder for him..

''well no.. I am loving it..!!!'' I replied like a happy child in Christmas and he chuckled a heartily chuckle.

''so don't bottle up your excitement and let it flow out. I know how you are when you are happy or love something.'' he said while offing his phone and keeping it aside and finally facing me before heaving a sigh. '' you act like a baby.'' he said with a beautiful smile and stare at me intensely '' my baby!!'' he said huskily and pulled me in his embrace kissing my crown affectionately. We both stare beautiful city out the window, wrapped in each other embrace.

This is heaven!!!!!!

Finally we made it to his beautiful hotel in sometime, my god did I tell you how beautiful it looks. My jaw almost touching the ground. This is why molhotra and murthys hotels are so fantasizing.

 This is why molhotra and murthys hotels are so fantasizing