Epilogue

Mark and Jack were engaged for 2 years. They finally tied the knot on July 1 2018. They got married in front of there parents and friends. They have now been married for 6 years. They got back into youtube and there fans already knew they were living together, but after a couple of months they let them know about there marriage. They were supportive which blocked out the hate.

There families were very supportive of everything and even helped a little if they fought, which they hardly ever did.

After a couple more years they adopted a little girl named Samantha and a little boy name Timothy. They loved both of them very much and was very protective over both of them. Samantha is 4 and Timothy is 10. When ever one of them had a nightmare at night they would walk into Mark and Jack's room and crawl into bed between them.

Since Mark got bigger on Youtube there address kept getting found so they had to move in with two close friends from Youtube named Matt and Ryan. Timothy and Samantha had to share a room and they didn't mind. Matt and Ryan soon became a couple and then started to share a room and made a room clear for Samantha to have her own room. Matt and Ryan found a stray dog and named him Lego.

Matt and Ryan moved out leaving Mark, Jack, Samantha, and Timothy with the house. They missed having a dog and got a new dog and named her Chica. Chica was their even when both Timothy and Samantha went to college and moved out.

Mark and Jack soon said goodbye to Youtube and lived out there lives. They visited their children and there grandchildren frequently.

One time Jack was on Youtube just looking at videos. He came across one youtube video called Septictalk by RobertIDK. He clicked on it and instantly remembering the videos. He visually remembered recording the videos. Tears started to fill his eyes from the memories. He got through the video and listened to the message at the end and clicked like. He turned off the computer and wiped the tears away from his face. He got up from his desk and walked over to his and Mark's bed. He got into bed and turned over facing his desk. He felt Mark's arm wrap around his waist and pull him closer. "You ok baby?" Mark asked with his eyes still closed. "Yea." He responded holding Mark's hand. "I love you." Mark says kissing Jack's neck. "I love you too." He says turning around and kissing him on the nose.

Yes the story is over. I didn't know how to end it and I kind of didn't want to. Honestly I had a completely different ending in my mind, but I went with this one. I really do recommend the song at the top by RobertIDK he is really good. Anyway Thank you to everyone who actually read beginning to end. Im surprised people actually read my shitty story. Thank you so much and if you have a story you want me to start writing of a ship go ahead and suggest it I need something to do :)