|3|

WARNING!! A little depression in this chapter

| previous chapter |
Jack had an idea. He opened the door wider to be able to walk through the doorway. He walked over to the side of Marks bed. He got on top of Mark while he is still asleep.

| current chapter |
no ones POV
"Mark" Jack whispers in his ear. Mark moans a little in his sleep. The younger male giggles a little. He kisses Marks neck softly. Mark moves a little and moans a little louder. Jack kept placing kisses up and down his neck. Mark opens his eyes to see the green haired Irish man sitting on top of him. Jack sees Mark open his eyes and smiles.

Jack leans towards Mark and kisses him softly on the lips. He pulls away gazing into Marks dark brown eyes. Mark puts his hands behind Jack's neck and pulled him in for another kiss. He wasn't expecting Mark to pull him down so he collapsed down onto Marks bear chest. The American pushed Jack up a little. "Thank you for waking me up Sean." Mark said seductively. "Your welcome. Now Im tired and you should go back to sleep." He got off of his lap. "You tease." Mark said holding the Irishman's wrist. Jack winced at pain and pulled his wrist away. He looked down and walked towards the door. "Goodnight Mark." He said quietly. The Irishman walked down the hall to his room.

"Sean!" Mark calls from down the hall. He turned around still looking at the ground and holding his wrist. "*sniffles* w-what?" Mark slowly walks over to Jack. He opens his arms to hug the younger male. 'Please don't let it be cuts.' Mark thinks to himself. He pulls away from the hug. "Let me see your wrist." Mark says putting his hand out. "W-why?" He asks pulling his wrist closer to his chest. "I just want to make sure your not hurt now let me see your wrist please." Jack gives up and pulls up his sleeve to show Mark three deep cuts. "Follow me I have some bandages in the bathroom to cover these up." Mark grabs the Irishman's hand leading him to the bathroom. Mark pulls out a first aid kit and gets the bandages and sets the younger male on the counter. "Why did you do this?"  He asks, but didn't get an answer. All he hears is Jack crying softly covering his face with his other arm looking away from him. Mark finishes putting on the bandages and looks up to the crying male. "Don't cry." Mark pleads. He hugs the Irishman tightly. He places kisses along his neck. "I did it b-because being in a house alone and the hate got to me." Jack says quietly. While holding on to Mark. "You will never be alone when your with me." Mark says assuredly. "Follow me I can help calm you down." Mark leads him into the kitchen. "Sit on the counter." He walks to the counter doing as Mark says. The American walks to the fridge and takes a ginger ale soda bottle out of the fridge. He grabs two cups and pours the soda into each cup. He hands one to Jack and drinks the other one. There is a moment of silence. "Jack I've wanted to tell you something for a while now even though it should be obvious by now." Jack looks up from his cup questioningly. "What is it Mark?" Mark looks down at his cup nervous. "Well I've wanted to tell you that we've been friends for a while now and I think I have more feelings for you then just...friends." Mark looks up to see Jacks face. "So your saying you like me?" He asks looking into Marks eyes.

"Yea. That's what I'm saying." Mark replies back. Jack puts his cup down and gets off the counter to face Mark. He puts his hands behind Marks neck. "It should be obvious on how I feel." Jack says smiling. He pulls Mark into a kiss. Mark puts his hands onto the Irishman's waist. Mark leads him back to his room. "You need some sleep." Mark says kissing Jack. "Then don't I need to go back to the guest room?" The slightly younger male asks confused. "No I want to sleep with you tonight to make sure you get some sleep and don't get hurt." Mark gets onto his bed under his blanket patting on the other side. "Are you sure?" He asks unsure. "Sean do I need to pull you onto the bed?" Mark says laughing. "Ok if your sure." He takes off his sweater and gets into Marks bed leaving a little space in between them. "Come on scoot in closer I won't bite. Yet." He laughs and scoots in closer to Mark. He kisses Jack on the to of the head and holds his hand wrapping his other arm around him holding him tightly.

[Next morning]
Mark wakes up remembering what happened yesterday night and doesn't see Jack. He gets out of bed to find him. He went to the guest room and doesn't find him he goes to the living room and finds Jack sitting on the couch eating cereal and watching tv. "Didn't want to make me some cereal I see." He says jokingly. "I was hungry and didn't want to bother you." Jack says his accent thicker from waking up. "Oh well as long as your ok." Mark says sitting down next to him. "Aww that's cute you worry about me." Jack says laughing a little. "Shut up" Mark replies laughing as well. "I'll NEVER shut up!" The Irishman yells laughing. Mark gets closer to Jack to the point where they are cuddling.
"Mark?" He looks down onto his shoulder to see Mark sleeping. He puts his cereal on the coffee table in front of him and lays back on the couch. He kisses the American on top of his head and put his head on top of his and falls asleep.

Mark woke up on the couch remembering he fell asleep on Jacks shoulder. 'Damn it I didn't ask him!' Mark thought to himself. He went to go look for the hyper Irishman. He went to the guest room and finds him recording the end of his vlog. Jack leans back in his chair and Mark sneaks behind him scaring him. "BOO!" He screams. "Fucking hell!" Jack jumps out of his chair and turns around to see Mark laughing hard. "Why Mark!" Jack yells. "Because it's funny." Mark said between his laughter. "So why are you in here?" Jack asks. He reaches for Jacks hands pulling him up. "I wanted to ask you if you would like to...be myboyfriend." Jack looks at Mark confused "What? I'm sorry I didn't hear the last part." Mark sighs. "I wanted to ask if you would like to be my boyfriend." Mark looks up to Jack.