[8]

Current Chapter
Jack wakes up feeling Marks arm around his waist. His phone vibrates showing a text message. Jack reaches for his phone, but Mark wakes up and reaches and grabs Jacks phone. "Hey!" Jack yells turning trying to grab his phone from Mark. "What is there something you don't want me to see?" Mark asks laughing. "Fine go ahead look through it." Jack says making his back face Mark and hiding his face.

Mark turns on Jacks phone and reads the text. "It's only a text from your mom." Mark says giving Jack back his phone. Jack snatches back his phone from Mark. Jack reads the text from his mom reading it out loud. "I'm sorry Seàn for missing your birthday, but I want you to know I love you and hope you had an amazing birthday."

Jack smiles then starts to cry slightly after reading the text from his mother. "Seàn what's wrong?" Mark asks wrapping his arm around the Irishman. "I miss my home and family." Jack says sitting up. Mark rubs Jacks back to comfort him. "It will be ok Jacky." Mark says softly. "Do you want to get some cookies and coffee?" Mark asks looking to Jack. Jack turns to face him. Looking into Marks dark brown eyes. "Y-yes p-please." Jack says stuttering from holding back tears.

Mark picks up Jack bridal style and carries him to his room. "Get changed and then we will go." Mark says setting Jack down on his bed and walking to the door. Mark walks out of the room and closes the door behind him. Jack takes off his red shirt and changes into his blue sweater. Jack puts on his sleeve slowly making sure not to rip the bandage. Jack changes his pants to a different set of pants.

Jack walks out of his room dressed to hear nothing. "M-mark?" The Irishman asks looking down the hall. He gets to the end of the hall and doesn't see Mark. Mark walks out of his room quietly trying for Jack to not hear him. Mark tip-toes over to Jack quietly. "Boo!" Mark yells tackling Jack to the ground. "Fuck Mark!" Jack yells at Mark. "You didn't spill anything so I would call it a win." Mark says laughing at how much Jack was scared. Jack gets up off the ground dusting off his cloths.

Mark walks over to the counter and grabs is car keys. He walks up to the door holding it open for Jack. "Aren't you coming?" Mark asks looking over to Jack who is putting on his shoes. "Well don't I need my shoes?" Jack asks tying his shoes. He finishes tying his shoes and walks over to the door. When Jack walks past Mark to get to the car Mark spanks Jacks rear end. "Mark!" Jack yells holding the spot were Mark hit. "Well your butt is so cute." Mark says kissing Jack's cheek and closing the door behind him. Jack blushes and smiles walking over to the car. Mark catches up to him and wraps his arm around Jacks waist. They get to Marks car and Mark opens Jacks car door for him. "Oh what a gentleman." Jack says while giggling. Mark walks over to his side of his door and gets in.

*time skip*

They get to a Starbucks near there place. "Hello and welcome to Starbucks how may I help you?" A young girl asks. She is about twenty. Mark and Jack order there drinks and cookies. As the girl makes there drinks Mark starts to check her out. Jack realizes what Mark is doing and hits his arm. "Mark really?" Jack asks looking mad. "I'm sorry Jacky." Mark says apologizing kissing Jack on the cheek.

Jack accepts the apology and looks back at his coffee for a couple minuets. Jack looks up from his cup and sees Mark checking out the girl yet again. "You know what if you like what you see on her then why don't you leave me for her?!" Jack yells at Mark while storming out into the cold and walks faster to the closest park.

Mark puts his head in his hands and sighs. "You ok?" Mark looks up to see the twenty-five year old girl in front of him. "No my boyfriend just stormed out yelling at me and he's upset." Mark says angrily. "He doesn't know what he's missing out on." The twenty five year old says reaching for Marks hand.

"What's your name?" Mark asks moving his hands off the counter and scooting back. "Oh sorry my name is Rachel." She says scooting forward. "Well hello Rachel my name is Mark." Mark says reaching his hand out to shake her hand. Mark and Rachel talk for a while and exchange numbers.

"Well I have to go find Jack it was nice talk." Mark was cut off from Rachel kissing him. Mark didn't pull away, but pulled her into a deeper kiss. Rachel pulled back a couple minuets from the kiss and looked into Marks eyes. "So I'm guessing your over your boyfriend?" Rachel asks smirking. Mark doesn't say anything for a couple minuets. He feels his phone vibrate in his back pocket. He pulls it out and sees Jack calling him.

I'm going to leave it here. Thank you for reading and I'll start the next chapter right away.