[7]

[previous chapter]
Jack runs out of the room Marks run after him and Jack starts to cry. He gets to his room and locks the door behind him. Mark gets to the door and knocks. "Jack I'm sorry." Mark says with his head against the door. Jack walks over to his suitcase and looks for something while tears stream down his face.

[current chapter]
Jack got his razor out of his suitcase and lifted up his sleeve. 'He hates you' the thoughts started coming. 'He wants you gone' 'he is just using you'. He cries sitting on the edge of his bed. "SEÀN!!" Mark hits the door yelling his boyfriends name. Jack continues to cry and starts to cut when his door is knocked down. "DONT!!" Mark yells and runs after Jack grabbing the razor from Jacks hands. Jack cries putting his head in his hands.

Mark looks at his boyfriends wrist and sees a tiny cut next to the old cuts. "I'm sorry Seàn." Mark apologized holding his boyfriends hands. "I-it's not you." Jack says looking into Marks eyes. "What?" Mark asks questingly. "It's...the thoughts." He looks away thinking he sounded crazy for what he just said. "What thought?" Mark asks holding Jacks hand tighter.

Jack starts crying even harder. "The thoughts that...tell me you use me, I don't deserve you, and you just want me gone." Jack says starting to cry even harder. Mark grabs Jacks chin making him look into his eyes.

"Seàn you are the most important person in my life. I love you so much. Your so adorable. I love your laugh, your smile, your eyes, you always wanting to cuddle, I love everything about you and I never want to lose my little baby Seàn." Mark says hugging his boyfriend. Mark picks up his boyfriend to take him to Marks bed.

As Mark picks up his boyfriend bridal style, Jack buries his head into Marks chest softly and quietly crying. Mark grabs the first aid kit and wraps Jacks wrist with the bandage. "This time please keep the bandage on." Mark says finishing up the bandage. "Ok Markimoo." Jack says looking at the bandages.

Mark starts to walk towards the door. "Mark..." Jack calls laying in the bed with the covers over him. "What Seàn?" Mark asks turning around looking at the green haired Irishman. Jack puts out his arms. "Cuddles?" Jack asks with his arms out. "Ugh fine, but you owe me tomorrow." Mark says taking off his shirt and walking over to his boyfriend. "What will I owe you with?" Jack asks. "You'll see.." Mark says grinning while climbing into bed, cuddling his boyfriend. Jack faces his boyfriend burying his face into Marks chest. Jack falls asleep on Marks chest. Mark smiles as he hears small snores coming from Jack as he sleeps.

*time skip*

[morning]
Mark woke up in his bed and turned over to see Jack working at his desk editing a video. "Hey Jacky." Mark says looking over to Jack. He had his headphones in so he couldn't hear Mark. Mark got close enough so he could poke the Irishman "Boop!" Mark says poking his boyfriends arm. "Oh hey Mark. Good morning sleepy head."

Jack says fixing his headphones. Jack looks back to his computer, while Mark gets out of bed and changes. After Mark gets done changing he walks over to Jack placing his chin on the Irishmans shoulder. "May I have a kiss from my baby?" Mark asks pouting."I'm busy right now Markimoo." Jack says still looking at his computer. Mark takes Jacks headphones off. "HEY!!" Jack yells. "Daddy wants his little kitten." Mark says his voice extremely deep. 'He doesn't sound the same.' Jack thinks to himself.

Before the small Irishman says another word Mark turns Jacks chair around to face him. Jack looks into Marks eyes scared. 'His eyes are so dark.' Jack thought while looking into Marks eyes scared. "M-Mark..?" The Irishman asks sounding scared. "It's not Mark anymore it's Darkiplier."

(A/N) 666 words hehe

He says giving Jack a devilish smile. Jack tries to scoot away, but he can't. "Why is kitten trying to run away?" Dark asks grabbing tighter onto Jacks chair. Jack couldn't move. "D-Dark why are you here?" Jack asks scared. "I'm here because Mark is to scared to pin you down and take care of his needs." Dark says smirking. "B-But I'm not r-ready." Jack says starting to cry. "I have needs that I'd like to finally like to take care of."

Dark says kissing Jack roughly. Dark reaches Jacks legs and picks him up and drops him on Marks bed. Dark breaks the kiss letting saliva slip out. He reaches into the bottom drawer of the bedside desk and pulls out handcuffs. Jack sits up on the bed crossing his legs and covering his crying face with his hands. Dark grabs onto one of Jacks wrists and cuffs it to the head board. He grabs the other wrist letting Jack give a wince from the sting. Dark ignored the Irishman's pain and handcuffs the other hand to the head board.

*I want to skip over the smut.*

[after dark gets his needs taken care of]
Jack tries to get out of the handcuffs ignoring the sting coming from his cheek and the bliss coming from his wrist from opening the cuts. 'I have to get out of here before dark comes back from the bathroom.' Jack thinks to himself. He hears the bedroom open and stops trying to get out of the handcuffs and close his eyes.

Jack makes his back face the door. "P-Please no more." Jack asks crying."Its not Dark." Jack hears Marks voice and turns around putting the covers over his naked body. "Is it really Mark or are you trying to trick me?" Jack asks with tears in his eyes. "I'm not trying to trick you." Mark says looking at the floor.

"Throw me the keys for the hand cuffs." Jack asks pointing at the keys. Mark hands the keys to Jack. "NO! DONT COME NEAR ME! Back up and throw me the keys." Jack yells. Mark backs up following Jacks orders. "Now leave the room." Jack says pointing to the bed room door. "Ok I'm sorry Jacky." Mark says walking to the door. "Don't call me that." Jack says unlocking the hand cuffs. Mark walks out of the room closing the door behind him.

Mark starts to cry remembering Dark striking Jack across the face from still crying and not following what Dark says. He remembers ripping Jacks cloths off and making Jack have sex with Dark. Mark walks to the couch and sits down. Jack gets the handcuffs off. Jack gets out of Marks bed and looks for cloths.

The only cloths Jack could find were Marks. Jack grabbed Marks 'lucky' flannel and put on a pair of boxers. Jack walks out of Marks room holding his wrist and sees Mark sitting on the couch crying. Jack ignores Mark and walks to his room. Jack walks to his room and looks for other cloths to wear. He finds his blue sweater and pants.

Jack gets dressed and picks up Marks flannel and boxers and sits on the edge of his bed and cries quietly. Mark knocks on Jacks door. "Hey...Jack we need to talk..." Mark doesn't hear an answer all he hears is Jack crying. "Jack please let me in." Mark knocks again softly putting his forehead on the door.

Jack opens the door looking into Marks red puffy eyes. Jack hugs Mark burying his face into his chest. "Please don't leave me again." Jack asks crying. "I promise I won't." Mark says kissing the top of Jacks head. Mark picks up Jack and walks to the living room. Mark walks back to Jacks room and grabs his blanket and pillow. Mark walks up to Jack. "So...cuddles?" Mark asks lifting up the pillow and blanket.

Jack looks up and jumps off the couch grabbing the pillow and blanket setting it on the floor in front of the couch. "I'm guessing that's a yes." Mark says laughing a little. Mark lays down next to Jack holding onto Jack tightly. "I'll never let anything hurt you Seàn." Mark says kissing the top of Jacks head. "I love you Markimoo." Jack says scooting closer into Mark. "I love you too little kitten." Mark says holding onto Jack even tighter.

New chapter on Tuesday thank you for reading. If you have questions on anything just ask and I'll get back to you as soon as possible :)