[9]

[previous chapter]
Mark feels his phone vibrate in his back pocket. He pulls out his phone from his back pocket and checks his phone.

[current chapter]
Jack runs out of the Starbucks and runs to the nearest park. He finds a bench at the park. He sits down crying with his head in his hands. A little boy walks up to him tugging on his sleeve a little. "Are you Jacksepticeye?" The little boy asks politely. Jack looks up wiping the tears away. "Y-Yes I am." Jack says smiling at the little boy. "I'm a huge fan can you sign my shirt?" The little boy asks. "Yea I would love to. What's your name?" Jack asks pulling out a sharpie.

"Sean." The little boy says pulling on his shirt so Jack can sign it. Jack writes: To Sean the guy who has the bossness of names. Sean giggles and thanks Jack for signing his shirt. He hugs the little boy. They pull away from the hug and the little boy looks into Jack's still red eyes. "Why do you look so upset?" He asks sitting on the bench next to Jack. "It's complicated." Jack says shaking his head. "I can try to help." Jack looks up to see Felix and Marzia.

Marzia sits on a swing and swings back and forth. Felix walks over to Jack and sits on the other side of Jack on the bench. "Hey Felix." Jack says looking at Felix. "Hey buddy." Felix says. "So..... whats the problem?" Felix asks looking over to Jack. "Well me and Mark went to Starbucks and we ordered and when the girl was making our coffee's Mark started to check her out and  I told him to knock it off, but he kept checking her out and I stormed out of there yelling at him and ran here." Jack says starting to cry again. Sean the little boy tries to comfort him. His mother calls him to leave the park "Bye Jack it was great meeting you and good luck with Mark." He runs off to his mom as Jack waves goodbye to him.

"Did Mark apologize before you left?" Felix asks Jack. "No he didn't. He hasn't called, texted me, he hasn't checked up on me at all." Jack says holding back more tears. "I think you guys just need to talk about it. I'll go with you if you need me to beat him up." Felix replies back. "Ok , but can you drive me." Jack asks wiping away tears. "Yea I can drive you." Marzia and Felix get into his car and drive to the Starbucks.

*time skip*

They get to the Starbucks and Jack looks into the window to see Mark pull Rachel in closer for the kiss. Jack's eyes start to water. He pulls out his phone and calls Mark. Mark answers his phone. "Hello?" Mark asks looking confused. "Look out the window." Jack says. Mark looks out the window and sees Jack. Mark hangs up the phone and runs outside to Jack. Mark hugs Jack, but Jack pushes him away. "I'm so sorry Sean." Mark says backing away. "No! Don't call me Sean. Don't call me at all. I'm moving my stuff out of your house." Jack yells at Mark. "Can we please talk about this?" Mark starts to cry. "No you had your chance you could have tried to call me or text me, but you decided to stay here and make out with that girl." Jack yells pointing at Rachel who was standing behind Mark. Rachel kept trying to hold Mark's arm, but Mark kept pushing Rachel off.

Jack and Felix gets into his car and drive off. "Your the reason this happened." Mark yells at Rachel. "It's not my fault you checked me out." Rachel shouts back. Mark ignores her and runs to his car and gets in. Mark drives after Felix and Jack. They don't see Mark  driving behind them. Felix and Jack get to Marks place but realize the front door is locked. "Damn it the front door is locked." Jack says turning around to look at Felix."Wait!" Mark yells running to Jack. He gets to Jack and grabs Jacks bandage wrists. Jack winces at the pain and glares towards Mark madly. "Let go of my wrist and unlock the door." Jack says stopping in between words. Mark lets go of Jacks wrist and unlocks the door letting Jack get is stuff.

*time skip*

Jack and Felix got all the stuff and put it into his car. "Jack please can we please talk about this?" Mark pleads while crying. Jack doesn't say anything he walks through the front door and slams it shut behind him. Mark cries harder putting his head in his hands. Mark falls and lands on his knees and cries even harder. Jack gets into Felix's car and starts to cry. "It's ok you have me and Marzia." Felix says looking into the back seat comforting Jack. "Thank you so much for letting me stay with you guys until I find a place." Jack says looking over to Felix and Marzia. "No problem we love hanging out with you." Marzia says giving Jack a warm smile. Felix starts the car and drives off to his house. As they drive off Mark looks through the window and sees them driving away. mark starts to cry harder and closes the binds and goes to his room and closes the door behind him.

Mark walks over to his bed and sits on the very end of his bed. He looks up and sees shirts thrown everywhere, his bed unmade, shoes everywhere and just his room all a mess. 'Might as well try to distract myself and clean my room.'  Mark thinks to himself. He gets the bed and picks up a shirt that had its front facing the floor. He turns the shirt around to see what the shirt is. Mark looks at the shirt and sees its the Markiplier shirt that he got Jack for his birthday. 'He didn't take the shirt.' Mark thinks and throws the shirt at his door tearing up and starts to clean the rest of his room. Mark finishes cleaning his room and sits at the edge of his bed. He looked at his door and looked down to the floor near his door to see the Markiplier shirt he threw. He picks up the shirt and walks over to Jacks old room and sees only his bed messed up with the bedside dresser and everything else gone. He sighed and threw the shirt on Jacks old bed. Mark pulls out his phone and texts Jack.

J: Jack            M: Mark

M: Your shirt that I got you for your birthday and your blanket...... Do you still want it or should I just throw them away?

J: This is Felix I'll send Jack to get it. I want you to apologize to Jack and work stuff out with him.

M: Oh Hi and That's perfect when will you tell him and what are you going to tell him?

J: I'm going to tell him that you want to work things out and he is going to come around 12.

M: Why 12?

J: That's the time he said he will be able to actually face you.

*time skip to 12 at night*

Mark hears a knock at his front door. He turns off the tv and walks to the door fixing his red hair. Mark opens the door to see Jack standing there with his hoodie on looking down. "Hi..." Mark says nervously. "Where is my blanket?" Jack asks not looking up. "I-It's in your room." Mark says pointing to Jacks old room. Jack walks to his room grabs his blanket closes his bedroom door and sits on his bed. Mark walks over to Jacks closed door and knocks soft enough to allow Jack hear. "What?" Jack yells from behind the door. "Can we please talk?" Mark asks opening the door.

"I'm here aren't I?" Jack says leaving the hoodie on and not lifting his head up. Mark sits on the other side of the bed that faces the door Jack facing the side where the closet is. "Jack i'm really sorry for checking her out and not running after you and kissing her. I was an idiot and I don't want to lose you. You are the love of my li..." Mark gets cut off. Jack turns around lifting up his hoodie up to reveal his eyes extremely red from crying. "I'm the love of your life? If I was the love of your life to you you wouldn't have kissed her. Hell you wouldn't have even checked her out." Jack yells at Mark.

"I know I know it was I'm really really sorry is there anyway I could make it up to you?" Mark asks Jack grabbing his hand. Jack pulls his hand away from Mark and looks back down to his hands."You can start by showing me you won't make the same mistake again." Jack says scooting away from Mark. "I promise I will never do it again just please Sean I love you and I don't want to lose you." Mark says getting closer to Jack. "We can be together, but im not going to live with you I will live somewhere else. I don't want to live with you then be hurt again." Jack says looking up to meet mark dark brown eyes.

I'm done with this chapter I will start writing the next chapter when I gt a chance. Thank you for taking the time to read my story. If you liked my story leave a like. If you have a suggestion or question leave it in the comment.