| 27 |

| previous chapter |

Jack woke up the next morning seeing Marks side empty. Scared he sat up and called Marks name. He didn't get an answer. He got out of bed and walked out of the room looking for him and calling his name, but still not getting an answer. He looked all over the house and still couldn't find him. He grabbed his phone and dialed Marks number. It rang and he followed the sound to there bedroom. He saw Marks phone on the bedside table. He hung up and dropped his phone on the bed. Jack started to worry and changed cloths. He walked out of the room and down the stairs grabbing his keys. As he got to the front door Mark walked in with a small plastic bag. "Oh hi babe." Mark said as he was closing the door behind him. "Where did you go?" Jack asked throwing his arms around Marks neck to kiss and hug him. "I just needed to get some stuff. Are you ok?" Mark asks putting the stuff on the counter looking at Jack. "Yea it's just I didn't see you when I woke up an I couldn't find you at all. I just started to worry about you." He hugs Mark tightly hiding his face in the crook of his neck. "It's ok im not hurt I didn't leave you." He chuckles from Jack being so concerned. They break the hug and Mark grabs the bag. "What's in the bag?" Jack asks grabbing the bag trying to see what was in it as Mark walks past him. "Nothing important." Mark says pulling the bag away. "Mark come on don't hide stuff from me." Jack whines and uses his puppy dog eyes. The puppy dog eyes usually worked on Mark, but not this time. "Baby that's not going to work on me this time, but you don't have to worry about anything. Now I'm going to put this stuff away. Stay down here and we can cuddle after." He kisses Jack then runs upstairs. Jack shrugs his shoulder and goes to the fridge and grabs a beer he hid from Mark and walked outside onto the porch.

| current chapter |

Jack leaned over the porch edge and closed his eyes. He opened the beer and took a large sip from it hoping the thoughts would stop. "Hi Sean." Jack recognized the voice right away. "What do you want Anti?" He spoke back inside his head taking another swig of beer. "This time I won't hurt you. Im going to help you this time." Before he could question Anti he took over Jack. All Jack could do was see and hear what was going on. He couldn't interfere with anything else. After Anti took over Mark walked behind him and wrapped his arms around him not aware it wasn't Jack. "Hi princess." Mark kissed his neck. Anti turned around and gave Mark a dark smile. "W-Why are your eyes so dark?" Mark asked backing up a little letting go of Jack's waist. "Why do you have a beer bottle? Jack whats wrong?" He looked concerned at Jack. "Im not Jack, but go ahead and say hi to him." He says pointing to his black and green eyes. "What did you do to Jack?!" Mark yells making his hands go into fists. "Nothing he's safe." Anti smirked and put the beer bottle on a nearby table. "Now....if I see you hurt Jack....I will appear again and you won't want that to happen." He gives Mark a death stare as he says that. "Ok. I promise I won't hurt him." He says nodding his head. "I'll believe you once you show me what was in your bag you brought home." Mark looks down scared. "Ok, but can Jack see and hear everything?" Anti nods his head to Mark's question.

"I don't want him to see or hear any of this right now." Anti looked at him confused and tilted his head. "I-It's a surprise." He looked down. Anti nodded and made sure Jack couldn't hear or see anything. "Ok now show me what was in the bag." They walked upstairs and Mark grabbed the bag pulling out a small black box. He didn't need to open the box for Anti to know what was inside it. "Ok your good now. Put it back and put it up on the top kitchen cupboard so he can't reach it. Hurry I can feel Jack trying to take control." Mark grabbed the bag and ran downstairs putting it in the top cupboard so Jack couldn't reach it. "MARK!!" Jack yelled from upstairs stomping downstairs looking for Mark. Mark ran to the couch and laid down turning on the tv catching his breath. "Yes princess?" Mark yelled back at Jack. "Don't princess me! What the hell was in that bag that you didn't want me to see?!" Mark sits up noticing Jack's voice starting to crack from trying to not cry. "Sean it's nothing you need to worry about. Im serious I wouldn't hurt you." Jack rolls his eyes and walks back to the porch wiping away some tears that fell. "Where are you going?" Mark asks grabbing Jack's arm.

"To get rid of these thoughts." Jack said getting out of Mark's grip. He walked out to the porch and grabbed the beer off the table and walked to the edge of the porch. Before he could take a sip from the beer Mark walked behind him and wrapped his arms around Jack's waist kissing his neck softly. "Please give me the bottle so I can throw it away." Mark says in between kisses holding out his hand. "You would rather have me upset and keep these thoughts going until they get worse?" Jack says wiping his eyes. "I can cheer you up. Just please give me the bottle I don't want anything bad happening to you." He hugs Jack tighter still holding out his hand. Jack sighs and gives Mark the bottle. "I know you hate me for this and not telling you what's in the bag, but I want you to know I'll make up for this. I don't know when, but soon I promise."

He kisses him one more time before walking to the trash and draining the beer down the sink and throwing the bottle away. He looked to the porch and didn't see Jack. He walked over outside and saw Jack sitting in the corner crying. Mark walked over to him with his heart slowly breaking from seeing his boyfriend on the floor crying. "Baby what's wrong?" He sat down beside Jack rubbing his back holding him close. "W-Why are you still w-with me?" Jack looks up at Mark with red eyes and tear stained cheeks. "Why am I still with you? Well because your the most kindhearted person i've met. Your laugh is so adorable. You get my kid of humor. When I look into your eyes I swear I can always get lost in them. Your probably who still loves me after all the bullshit i've done. You always look so adorable no matter what is happening. I love you with all my heart and I would never want something to happen to you." He wipes away Jack's tears and kisses his forehead. "Is my princess ok now?" Mark asks resting his forehead on Jack's forehead. Jack giggles and nods his head holding Mark's hand. "Come on you need some sleep." He picks up Jack bridal style and walks him upstairs to there room lying him down on the bed. "Goodnight baby." Mark says kissing his forehead. He starts to walk out of the room. "Where are you going?" Mark looks over to him. "Im going to turn off the tv and ill be right back." He walks out of the room closing the door behind him.

Just a heads up the story will be ending in a couple chapters. When it is the last chapter you will know and no I can't really change anything because I already have the ending planed out. Also Im sorry so far I couldn't find out where to put Anti I'm not good with that. Right now im trying to get back into the place where I left off and my memory alread sucks, but I'LL TRY.