[18]

[Previous Chapter]

M: Jackyboy I want you to go to the kitchen where I first asked you to be mine

He walks over to the kitchen and sees a pink sticky note that read: 'Your childish personality and your eyes are just one small reason why I love you. Now go to the tree where we had our first date there is something waiting for you there.' He quickly grabbed his keys and his house keys then ran outside to his car. Jack turned on his phone and texted Mark.

J: Ill find you ye doofus <3

[Current Chapter]

Jack turns off his phone and slides it into his pocket and drives off to the tree were Mark and Jack's first date was. He got to the tree and parked his car. Jack walked over to the tree and found a flower crown with roses, sunflowers, azalea's, and cheery blossoms with a note right on the side of it. He picks up the flower crown and puts it on his head and takes a selfie. He laughs while looking at the selfie then turns off his phone and puts it away. He bends down and grabs the pink sticky note it reads: I made you this flower crown to remind you that your my prince and will always be my beautiful prince no matter what .Now I know im not the best boyfriend, but I would never hurt you. I love to see your smile and your laugh. I love all your perfections and your flaws. I especially think it's cute when you blush and get flustered and when you always want cuddles. I want you to go to the park the one a block away from our house with that flower crown I made you. Love you prince. Jack smiles and blushes walking to his car. He gets into his car and pulls out his phone again texting Mark and sent the selfie.

J: I got the amazing flower crown and the note thank you so much <3

M: Don't thank me just yet and focus on the road I don't want anything bad happening to my beautiful prince

Jack laughs and puts away his phone turning on the car driving to the park. He gets to the park and looks all around the park for a note. While looking for the note for almost a half an hour he gave up and sat underneath the slide starting to cry a little. He starts to mess with his bracelets. "Sean?!" Jack raised his head looking around for the person calling his name. "H-Hello?" Jack asks with his thick Irish accent. He got out of under the slide and saw Mark standing on the other side looking for his boyfriend. "Mark!!" Mark looks over to Jack and opens his arms to hug Jack and smiling. They hug and Mark picks up the Irishman swinging him around. "Do you like  your little flower crown?" They both pull away from the hug and smile. "I love it thank you Mark." The American kisses the Irishman and picks him up bridal style. "Woah! Mark what are you doing?" Jack asks puzzled looking at Mark's face. "I have another surprise for your birthday Jackyboy." Jack smiles and nuzzles his face into his boyfriends chest.

They get to Marks car and he sets Jack in the passenger seat and walks over to the drivers side. "Where are we going?" Mark doesn't say anything and just smiles and drives to there destination. A couple minuets past and the arrive at there destination. "We're here." He parks the car. "Mark why are we at your house?" Jack looks over looking at Mark with confusion. "Just stay here I'll be right back." Mark unbuckles his seat belt and gets out of the at and walks into his house. Mark walks back outside with two suitcases.

He walks to the trunk an throws them in closing it then getting back in the drivers seat buckling his seatbelt. "Mark what are the suitcases for?" The Irishman asks looking at Mark. "For this." Mark says pulling out two airplane tickets to Ireland. "Mark why did you get these?" Jack asks looking at Mark in shock.

"Because I know how much you missed your family and just Ireland itself and I haven't met your family so I though why not buy the tickets and fly out there on your birthday." Jack smiles and hugs Mark tightly. "Thank you." He whispers into his boyfriends ear. "Your welcome my little kitten." They pull away from the hug. Mark looks into Jacks eyes. They share a passionate kiss for what seemed like hours. They pulled away from the kiss and began driving to the airport.

*time skip*

Mark and Jack got through the airport and onto the plane. "Thank you so much Mark for doing this for me. I love you." Jack snuggles into Marks arm. Mark giggles." Your welcome kitten and I love you too." He kisses the top of his green floof. There plane starts to go down the runway and go into the air. Jack gets scared and latches onto Marks arm tighter. "It's ok jacky. It's ok." He says trying to comfort his boyfriend and rubbing his back.

There plane is in the air and Jack still hasn't calmed down. The seatbelt light went off on the plane. "Jack do you want to sit on my lap to try to calm down?" He whispers into Jacks ear. The Irishman doesn't respond he just nods. Mark unbuckles the Irishman's seatbelt and unbuckles his own. He pushes up his arm rest and pats his lap. Jack gets up and sits on his boyfriends lap burying his face into his chest. "It's ok kitten I'm here. I'll protect your precious little bottom." He says rubbing the Irishman's back and kissing him on the top of his head. Jack lets out a little laugh and muffles out "I love you mark, but I can protect my own butt." They share a laugh and relax and fall asleep in each other's arms.

Ha chapter finished sorry it took literally forever for me to finish and get it up. I'll try to be better at the story and uploading. Thank you for reading. If you liked this story press dat little star to let me know you liked it or leave a comment suggesting what else to put. Thank you :)