| 21 |

| previous chapter |

  He falls asleep and a couple minuets pass. Mark feels something wet on the bed next to Jack. He pulls his hand out of the sheets and looks at his fingertips. He pulls his attention to his fingertips and sees little drops of blood on his hand. He moves the blanket slowly and quietly trying not to wake up his boyfriend.

| current chapter |

He moves the blanket away from where his hand was previously. He looked over his boyfriend and saw blood where Jack's wrist was. He moved the bracelets away carefully and saw cuts all over his wrist. They weren't that deep, but they were deep enough to have him bleed. Mark's eyes filled with tears at the sight of his boyfriends wrist. He flips over making his back face Jack. Jack wakes up and sees Mark crying. He puts a hand on his back and rubs circles on his back. "Its ok Marky...Im here." Jack saying hes here for Mark just makes him cry even harder. "Whats wrong?" Jack asks still rubbing circles on Marks back. Mark catches his breath and moves his hands away from his face. "Your wrists.....why Jack why?" He turns around and faces Jack has a shocked and scared expression on his face. "I-I...My parents rejection were enough to push me back." Jack starts to choke up on his words trying not to cry. "Im sorry Mark. Im sorry for making you disappointing you." Mark stands up walking over to the couch they were previously sitting at. "When did you do this?" Mark asks breaking the silence in the room. Jack looks down at his wrist holding it in his hand with his eyes tearing up from the pain and for not telling Mark. "As I was walking out of there house they threw a vase at me and it broke....and I took a piece of glass. So I did those before I called you." Jack starts to cry quietly shaking his head.

"I could have tried to stop you." Jack gets up from the bed and walks to the bathroom. "Where are you going?" Mark asks wiping the tears away from his face. "Im going to clean the cuts." Mark stands up wiping his eyes again and walks to the bathroom. He walks behind Jack and wraps his arms around his waist. "Im sorry I wasn't there to help you." Mark starts to kiss Jacks neck and cheeks. "It's ok Mark it was my fault for telling my parents." Jack runs water on his cuts. Jack gets out of Marks grip and goes to the towel and dries off his wrist also wiping his eyes from the tears. Jack tries to walk out of the bathroom, but Mark stops him. Mark grabs his wrist and kisses all of Jack's cuts carefully and softly. "Seàn you are the most beautiful person." Mark said between kisses. "I love everything you do." He kisses another cut. "I love you with all my heart." He continues kissing his scars and cuts. "I won't let anyone else or anything hurt my little clover." Jacks eyes start to tear up. He finished saying sweet nothings and kissing his cuts and scars. He looks up to Jack and hugs him tightly.

"I love ya Mark." Jack said crying and hiding his face in Marks neck. "I love you too my little clover." Mark says hugging him tighter not wanting to let go. They kept hugging until Jack's phone started to ring. He sniffled and wiped the tears away from his face. He walked over to the bed side table where his phone is and saw who was calling him. The person who was calling him was his older brother Malcolm. He looked up to Mark who was holding his free hand. He answered the phone shaking. "Hello?" Jack asks wondering why his brother was calling and scared of what the answer to the question is. He put the phone on speaker so Mark could hear. He set the phone down where it previously was and they both sat down on the bed facing the phone. "Hey little bro....so mom and dad just told me that your gay." Jack held Marks hand tighter as his brother said that. "Y-Yea I am." He said with his voice shakily. "And that you have a boyfriend." Neither Jack or Mark said a word. "I just want you to know I love you for who you are and if that if he treats you badly I will beat the shit out of him." He laughs and Jack joins in the laugh and smiling at what his brother had just said. "Heh thanks bro. I really needed your support on this." Jack and Mark smile at the support his brother was giving Jack. "No problem bro. I just want you to know that I don't care if your gay your my little brother and nothing is going to change that." Jacks smile grew bigger. "So when am I going to met your boyfriend?" Jack looks over to Mark who shrugs his shoulders. "We can all meet up tomorrow since we have two days left here." Jack says shrugging his shoulders at Mark.

"Sure how about lunch?" Mark nods his head. "Sure we can meet at *enter your favorite restaurant name because I don't know any*" "Sure I love that place." Jack laughs and Mark stands up walking to the bathroom resting his side on the door frame turning around looking at Jack. Jack gave him a confused, but looked back at his phone. "Alright we will see you there at twel-" Jack started to say, but got cut off by Mark yelling across the room. "Jackipooooo!! Come back to bed!!!" Jack blushes and laughs looking back at Mark flipping him off. Mark ran up to Jack tackling him and kissing him passionately. Mark slipped his tongue into Jack's mouth making Jack moan. "Ugh...Jack?" Jacks eyes shoot open remembering his brother is still on the phone. He pushes Mark off making him land on the floor. He grabs his phone turning it off speaker. "H-Hey sorry about that. We will meet you there at twelve. Bye bro and thank you for supporting me through this." He hangs up the phone and gives Mark a death stare. Mark laughs and gets off the floor. "Come on it was funny." Jack rolls his eyes and gets some clothes and goes to the bathroom to change. Mark takes off his shirt and pans and throws them some where in the room and lays down on the bed in his boxers. Jack walks over to Mark and gets in bed cuddling next to him. Mark picks up the younger male and sets him on his chest so he is laying on top of him. "So I get to be top this time?" Mark laughs shaking his head. "Im to tired for that...and ill always top you clover." He kisses the irishmans cheek making him blush. Mark grabs Jack's wrist. "Please don't do this again and If you are thinking about it again just call me no matter what and ill be there for you." He says kissing his wrist softly. "Thank you Mark...I don't know what I did to deserve you." He wraps his arms around Mark's neck pulling his self up and kisses him. They break the kiss and Jack goes back to resting his head on Mark's chest. "You were just being yourself and I love everything about you." Mark kept saying the things he loved about his boyfriend until they both fell asleep.

Hi. How is you guys? Hoped you liked it. If you did press that little start. If you have suggestions leave it in the comments. I love reading your guy's suggestions. I will be sure to give you credit. Thank you for reading :)