[11]

[previous chapter]

After he gets Jack's boxers down to his ankles they hear a knock at the door. Jack pushes Mark off of him making Mark hit the floor. Jack pulls up his boxers and runs to get his pants and shirt. He gets dressed and answers the door.

[current chapter]

He opens the door to see Felix. Marzia, Bob, and Wade at the door. "Hey we wanted to see your new house." Marzia says opening her arms to give Jack a hug. "Thank you, but hold on i have to clean up my place a little first." Jack replies closing the door before they could answer. "Felix, Bob, Marzia and Wade are here get your cloths on." Jack says whispering. "Is someone scared?" Mark replies laughing and standing up without his shirt. "At least get your pants on." Jack says walking around cleaning up his apartment.

They hear another knock at the door. "Come on Jack your place cant be that messy." Bob yells through the door. Every one laughs, but Jack ignores Bob's comment. Mark walks over to the door and lets everyone in. "Oh hey Mark we didn't know you were here." Marzia says giving Mark a hug. "Why don't you have shirt on?" Wade asks poking Mark on his stomach. "I was helping Jack move in and it got hot in here." Mark replies looking over to Jack. "Come on Mark we know why you have no shirt on....We are intruding something." Bob replies smiling.

"If you guys are hungry there is pizza on the counter." Jack says breaking the awkward silence and pointing to the kitchen counter. "Ohh pizza." Marzia says as she walks to the kitchen. Everyone follows her into the kitchen except Jack. Jack walks to the bathroom and closes the door. Mark walks to the kitchen and bites into the peice he took before. "Mark go check on Jack." Felix says pointing to the bathroom. "Ok ok ill check on him." Mark says rolling his eyes and walking to the bathroom. He gets to the bathroom door and knocks on it. "Jack you ok?" Mark asks through the door. Mark sees the door is unlocked and opens the door. He sees Jack sitting on the floor in a little ball in a corner with his head in hands. Mark closes the door behind him. He walks up to Jack and gets down and sits in front of Jack. Mark grabs Jack's face and lifts his face up. "What's wrong Jack?" Mark says wiping some tears off of Jack's face.

Jack doesn't say anything and closes his eyes. "Please tell me what's wrong." Mark asks quietly holding Jack's hands. Jack looks up into Mark's eyes. "I realized how alone i'm going to be once all of you guys go back home." Jack says quietly. Mark frowns and hugs Jack. "Your not going to be alone im right across the street...literally right across the street. Ill come and bother you everyday." Mark says laughing a little. Jack nuzzles into Marks neck and lets out a soft laugh. Jack pulls away from the hug. "Thank you Mark." Jack says smiling at Mark.

Mark gets Jack to stand up and Mark wipes the tears off of Jack's face. After Jack calms down they walk out of the bathroom and join in the conversation with Bob, Wade, Felix, and Marzia. Marzia sees Jack and Mark walk out of the bathroom. She walks up too him. "Hey Sean are you ok?" Marzia asks putting her arm around him. "Yea im ok thanks for asking." Jack says smiling. "Welcome." Marzia replies letting go of Jack and walks to the kitchen.

Mark grabs a piece of pizza. "You must be hungry. Here have a piece of pizza." Mark says handing Jack the piece of pizza. "N-No im good. Thank you though." Jack says pushing  the pizza away. "You sure?" Mark asks. "Yea im sure." Jack says walking to the fridge pulling out a beer. Mark sees Jack pull out the beer. He runs to Jack and takes away the beer. "Im not letting you drink this." Mark says lifting up the beer. Wade walks up behind Mark and takes the beer. "Thanks for the beer Mark." Wade says opening the beer. "Damn it Wade...fine have it but someone sober is driving you home." Mark says turning around to face Wade. Jack turns around and gets another beer. Jack walks away. Mark doesn't see Jack walk away. He turns back to where Jack was standing and sees he is gone.

Mark walks out to the living room and sees Jack sitting on the couch drinking the beer. Mark runs to him and snatches the beer away from him. Mark walks over to the kitchen counter and sets the beer on the counter. He walks back over to Jack and sits beside him. "What's wrong?" Mark asks looking at Jack. Everyone sees Jack and Mark sitting on the couch. They walk over to them and sit on the floor in front of him. "Hey guys what are you doing?" Jack asks staring at the floor with his hoodie on. "We saw that Mark took the beer from you and saw you like this.....So what's wrong?" Bob asks trying to look at Jack's face.

Jack realized Bob was trying to look at his face and pulled his hoodie down lower to cover his face. "N-Nothing. Now why don't you guys go have fun?" Jack says stuttering a little between words. "We want to help you." Felix says looking up to Jack. "I think you guys should go home." Mark says looking at everyone. "Bob can you drive Wade home?" Mark asks looking at Bob as he stands up. "Mark im fine." Wade says trying to stand up. "No you aren't Wade you can stay at my place and pick up your car tomorrow." Bob says helping Wade stand up.

Everyone except Mark leaves Jack's place. Jack looks up to Mark. "Why didn't you leave like the rest of them?" Jack asks with tears in his eyes. "Because I don't want you to be alone..especially with beer and wherever your blade is." Mark said looking around the studio apartment. Jack got up and walked to his bed and looked through the bedside drawer. He pulled something out and sat next to Mark. Jack grabs Marks hand opens it and places something in his hand and close Mark hands and looks back to the ground. Mark opens his hand and sees the razor in his hand. "That's just one of them....you won't find the other one's." Jack says still looking to thee ground. "Let me see your wrist." Mark says holding his hand out.

Jack hands his wrist to Mark. "They aren't on my wrist." Jack says looking down. Mark pulls up Jack's sleeve. "If they aren't on your wrist then were are they?" Mark says looking up to Jack's face. Jack doesn't say anything he just grabs the bottom of his shirt. Jack pulls up his shirt. Mark gets on the floor on his knees to see. Mark looks on Jack's lower chest and see's cuts all over. "W-Why?" Mark asks looking up to Jack with tears in his eyes. Jack doesn't say anything but pulls down his shirt and sweater and starts to cry. Mark stands up and hugs Jack. Mark picks up Jack.

He wraps his legs around Mark and Mark carries Jack to his bed and sets him down. Mark tucks Jack into the bed.Mark kisses Jack on his forehead and heads to the kitchen. "Where are you going Mark?" Jack asks sitting up looking at Mark. "Im going home if you need me just text me or give me a call." Mark says with tears in his eyes. "I want you to stay here with me....but if you want to go you can." Jack says sitting up. Mark holds onto the doorknob. He turns back around puts his keys and phone down back onto the kitchen counter and walks back to Jack's bed.

"You got me to stay. Do you want cuddles?" Mark asks opening his arms. Jack smiles a little with tears still in his eyes. Jack pats the bed and Mark takes off his shirt and gets into bed with Jack. Mark wraps his arm around Jack. "Please don't hurt yourself anymore." Mark says hugging Jack. Jack fell asleep before Mark said it. "I love you weirdo." Mark says kissing the back of Jacks neck and hugging him tighter. Mark blanks out and wakes up the next morning on the sidewalk outside of the building where Jack lives with his button up shirt ripped open and a note taped to his chest. 'I hope your happy with your choice.'

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'll continue the story as soon as possible. If you have a suggestion leave a comment. If you liked the chapter press the little star. Thank you for reading :)