|1|

Marks POV
'Jacks coming today!' I yelled in my head like an ultimate fangirl. "I better get videos ready for today so I'm not having to worry about them all day." I walk to my recording room and get everything set up. I check my phone to remember what time I need to pick up Jack from the airport. As I pick up my phone I get a text from him.

J:Hey Mark I just want you to know I'm getting on my plane so you should know what time to get me :)

M: Yea I know what time to pick you up.

I put down my phone and started to record a video.

*time skip*

Marks POV
I'm on my way to pick up Jack. As I was at a stop light I got a text from Jack.

J: Hey mark I just want ya to know my plane landed. I'm at *name of airport*.

M: Yea I know what airport you're at. I'm on my way.

Marks POV still
I know I have a crush on Jack, but I don't know if he feels the same. I wanted to tell him since the first time I actually knew I liked him.

*time skip*

Jacks POV finally
While I'm waiting for Mark to come pick me up I decide to find a coffee place. I walked over to a Starbucks. I stood in line waiting. I finally got to the front to order my drink. I ordered a coffee and walked back outside to wait for Mark. Once I got back outside I didn't have to wait long until I saw Mark pull up. "Hey you dork!" Mark said while walking up to me to hug me. "Hey you doof!" I hugged him back. We hugged for a while and I started to blush. After we pulled away from the hug I hid my face to make sure Mark didn't see me blushing.

Mark's POV
I walked out of my car giving Jack a hug. After I pulled away from the hug I saw Jack try to hide his blushing face. I have to admit it was cute seeing him blush and try to hide it. I couldn't help but smile and laugh a little. I helped Jack put his stuff in the trunk of my car.

Jack's POV
On our way to Mark's place my hand was on the arm rest. After a couple little conversations and laugh's here and there I felt something touch my hand. I looked at what was touching my hand. I was surprised to see that Mark was holding my hand. He was looking straight down the road. I was confused but extremely happy at what was happening. I started to blush and tried to hid it with my other hand. We got to his house. I stopped blushing and I got my stuff out of the trunk. "So Jack...you never really told me how long your going to be staying." Mark said picking up my bags and carrying them to the front door. "Well I was thinking I could stay for maybe a week?" I said shyly looking at the ground. "That sounds great!" Mark said excitedly.

Mark's POV
Before I wanted to tell Jack that I like him I wanted to try to see kind of how he feels. While driving I decide to hold his hand to see his reaction. I slowly get closer and closer to his hand. After a while I finally feel his hand and held it softly. Out of the corner of my eye I see him look at me blushing. 'It's so cute when he blushes' I think to myself. We get to my house and I ask how long he is staying. When he says he's staying for a week inside I jump up and down like a fangirl. Jack goes to his room to get settled and unpack. "Hey Jack are you hungry?" I yell from the kitchen. "Hell yes I'm hungry" I hear from the guest room. I pick up my phone and order pizza for us. Jack comes back out to the kitchen. "Hey Jackieboy" I say with a little giggle. "Hey Markipoo" Jack says giggling. "So what we going to eat?" Jack asked curiously. "We're going to have pizza. I just ordered it. Is that ok?" I sit on the counter and look up at Jack waiting for his answer. "Yea that's fine." Jack said smiling.

Jack's POV
We have a nice and funny conversation. Mark is sitting on the counter across from me. I keep getting closer and closer to Mark and try to make a move. He hasn't said anything about me moving closer so I assume it's fine. I get to the point were I was touching his knees.