[6]

[Previous Chapter]
"He left his phone here!" Mark says scared. "We have to go look for him!" Mark says getting up and paying for the meal.

[Current Chapter] DEPRESSION IN THIS CHAPTER
Jack walks into Mark's house closing and locking the door behind him. Tears running down his face. He walks to his room and opens his suitcase on his bed to get a razor. He walks into the bathroom and locks the door behind him. He sits in the bathtub.

Mark, Wade, and Bob drive to Mark's house. "Bob Wade I want you guys to stay in here." Mark says looking at Bob and Wade. "Ok go get your man." Bob says winking at Mark. "I'm going to find Jack." Mark walks out of the car and runs to the front door. He tries to open it, but it's locked. He unlocks the door and looks for Jack. "SEÀN!!" Mark yells he gets no response. He goes into his room and doesn't find Jack. He looks in Jacks room to find his suitcase open. 'What does he need from his suitcase?' Mark thought to himself.

He walks to the bathroom and tried to open the door but it's locked. "Jack?!" Mark yells. "Go away!" He hears from the bathroom. "Jack what's wrong?" He keeps banging on the door. "Just go away!" He hears again. "Jack please let me in." Mark pleads.

Mark knocks the door down. To see Jack sitting in the bathtub. Crying with blood coming out of his wrist. Mark kneels down over the side of the tub grabbing Jacks chin, Jack pulls away and looks the opposite way.

Mark walks over to the sink and grabs the first aid kit. He cleans up Jacks cuts and puts a bandage around his wrist. Mark picks up Jack and sets him on Marks bed. Mark grabs Jacks wrist to kiss his bandage, but he pulls away. Mark looks down and walks to the door. "I'm sorry." He looks down and walks out of the room. He walks over to Bob and Wade. "You can come in now." Mark says looking down his eyes red.

They walk out of the car. "Mark what's wrong." Bob asks putting his hand on Mark's shoulder. "N-nothing." "Where's Jack?" Wade asks. "He's in my room." Mark looks down walking to the door and walks through it . "He doesn't know I told you guys about us." Mark says with shame. "Why didn't you tell him?" Bob asks. "He asked if you guys knew but I... said no." Mark says sitting on the couch his head in his hands.

"I'm going to go talk to him." Bob gets up from the couch. "No..n-no don't!" Mark grabs Bobs shoulder. "Why?" Bob asks. "Just don't." Mark sits back down on the couch.

Jack walks out to over hear the conversation. 'He lied to me? Why would he do that?' He looks over the corner to see Mark on the couch crying. He sits in the hallway listening. He hears footsteps coming up the stairs, he runs back to Mark's room and hides in his bed, his back facing the door.

He hears the door open. "J-Jack?..." He hears Mark's voice breaking from him crying. He feels Mark sit on the bed. "I want to tell you something." Mark says quietly. Jack turns over to face the him. "Ok what is it?" Jack sits up facing him. Mark turns around to face Jack. "Bob and Wade know about us." Mark says looking at Jacks wrist. "Yea I know...thanks for lying to me." Jack looks down and pulls his sleeve down to hide the bandage. "Wait how do you know?" Mark says his eyes shooting up to meet Jack's eyes. I overheard your conversation with Wade and Bob."

Jack says looking at Mark's red eyes and the tear stains on his cheek. "Where are they?" The Irishman asks crawling over to Mark. "They went home." Mark says silently looking down. The Irishman grabs Mark's hand. "I'm still kind of upset for you lying to me......but I love you to much to care." Jack kisses Mark's cheek wiping away some tears. "Why did you lie then try to seduce me in the diner?" The Irishman asks looking at Mark. "I-I don't know, but I'm really sorry." Mark says still crying. "Oh.....you need some sleep Markimoo." Jack crawls over to a pillow and pats it for Mark to lay down.

The American crawls over to the spot and lays down. Jack kisses the Americans forehead. "I don't deserve you..." Mark says looking over to Jack. "Your perfect for me." Jack says smiling and kissing Mark on the lips. "I love you Seàn." Mark says tears still coming down his cheeks. "I love you too Mark." Mark fell asleep on Jacks shoulder. Jack kissed the top of Marks blue hair and fell asleep.

*time skip*

Jack woke up in Marks bed. "Mark...?" He calls down the hall. He walks past the bathroom. He hears the shower on and Mark moaning from pleasure. Jack shrugs his shoulders and walks to the living room to watch tv. Mark walks out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist but still showing the top of his V line. Jack begins to blush as he sees Mark then looks back to the TV.

Mark walks over to Jack. He stands in front of Jack. "You're adorable when you blush." Mark says kissing Jack on the lips gently. "Well I'm going to go change." Mark walks to his room and closes the door behind him. He puts on his boxers and pants and starts to button up his flannel when he hears his door open. He turns around to see Jack leaning in the doorway. "Hey honey." Jack says looking Mark up and down. "Hey kitten." Mark says buttoning his shirt. "So....how was your shower?" Jack asks.

999 words :0. Back to the story sorry.

"It was good.....why do you ask?" Mark asks looking confused. Jack sat on Marks bed. "Well it's because I heard you moaning in the shower." Jack says. "What were you thinking of that made you so excited?" Jack asks curiously. "It was you." Mark says walking over to Jack. Jack backs up. Mark kept getting closer and closer, but Jack kept backing up until he fell off the bed. "OW!" Jack got up. "Come on kitten don't you want to have some fun?" Mark asks seductively. "NO! Back up!"

Jack runs out of the room Mark runs after him and Jack starts to cry. He gets to his room and locks the door behind him. Mark gets to the door and knocks. "Jack I'm sorry." Mark says with his head against the door. Jack walks over to his suitcase and looks for something while tears stream down his face.

How's the story so far? Please leave a comment and like if you like the book. Always thank you for reading my story. :) Next chapter will be on Sunday.