| 31 |

| previous chapter |

  Some time passed and he hears soft footsteps coming down the stairs. He stands up quickly still holding the flowers and ring in his hands. Jack walks down the stairs and stops in his tracks when he sees Mark in the living room holding flowers. "M-Mark? What are you doing?" He asks scared and rubbing his eyes. "Jack. I love you so much and you mean so much to me." He walks closer to Jack smiling making Jack blush. "I can't imagine my life without you. I love waking up and the first thing I see is your beautiful face and I would love if I could wake up everyday and see that beautiful face. So Sean William Mcloughlin will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?" He asks kneeing on his knee holding out the ring smiling like a doof.

| current chapter |

Jack covers his face smiling and starting to cry. "Of course i'll marry you. You big doof." He uncovers his face. Mark hugs him tightly lifting him up swinging him around. "Put me down and just put the ring on my finger already." He laughs and puts him down slipping the ring on his finger. Jack kissed him smiling into the kiss. They break the kiss and Jack rests his forehead on Mark's. "So engagement sex?" Jack laughs and playfully punches him. "No you doof." He backs away a little laughing. "God your so cute when you laugh." Mark says smiling. "Dude I already say yes. You can stop with that now." He laughs covering his smile with the back of his hand. "So." He grabs Jack's hand and kisses the back of his had holding it. "Do you want to tell Bob, Wade and everyone else?" Jack sits on the couch still holding Mark's hand pulling him on the couch making him sit next to Jack. "I think we should, but I want to spend this day only with my new fiance." He lays his head on Mark's shoulder scooting closer to him. Mark smiles and picks up Jack's leg laying them on top of his legs. "Then that's what you'll get. A whole day with your new fiance." He kisses Jack's forehead making him blush. "Yay!" Jack claps his hands together acting like a little kid. Mark laughs at Jack hugging him tightly. "So what do you want to do first?" Mark asks resting his chin on the top of his head. "Mmmm.....Did you have breakfast yet?" He looks up at Mark. "Don't worry about me. Today we do what you want to do." He smiles and running his fingers through Jack's lime green hair. "But you need to eat Mark. Now let's go find a breakfast place and I can get some coffee." Jack gets up and walks up stairs. "Now lets go get changed and let's get you something to eat." He yells from the top of the stairs walking into there room. Mark laughs and shakes his head, but walks upstairs and into there room seeing Jack naked and bending down pulling his boxers off. Mark whistles at Jack. "Damn Jack." Jack puts on new clean boxers ignoring Mark. They get changed and get into the car. They get to a cafe and got a table by a window showing passing cars. As Mark was ordering for the both of them  he couldn't look away from his ring and smiling like an idiot. The waitress left and Mark saw Jack with his hand in the air looking at the ring. "Do you enjoy your new ring?" Mark asks laughing a little. The waitress comes over with Jack's coffee and she sees his ring. "Im guessing you guys are engaged." She says with a soft smile. "Yes we are." Mark says smiling while Jack was still admiring his ring. She smiles in response and walks back to the kitchen. Mark grabs Jack's hand and pulls it down letting him focus on Mark. "Your coffee is here." He smiles pointing to the coffee. "Oh yay." He picks up the coffee and takes a sip. "Mmm. See this is good coffee. Do you want a taste?" He asks holding out the coffee cup. Mark shakes his head and pushes the cup away. The waitress brings over Mark's breakfast. "So how long have you guys been engaged? If you don't mind me asking." She asks smiling. "Actually he just asked me this morning after he made me breakfast." Jack said putting his coffee down and holding Mark's hand. "Oh. Enjoy your breakfast and I'm so happy for you two." She smiles and walks over to another table. "Well she seems nice." Mark says looking at Jack. Jack nods his head in agreement. They finish up and pay for there meal and sit in the car. "So where do you want to go next?" He asks as Jack buckles his self in. "Actually I just want to relax at home watch netflix and cuddle." Mark shrugs his shoulder and starts the car driving home. They get home and get inside. Mark takes off his shoes walking over to the couch turning on the tv. Jack does the same and sits next to Mark. "I'll be right back." Mark says patting Jack's leg and walking upstairs. Jack looks through netflix trying to find a good comedy they could watch. Mark walks down the stairs holding a pillow and a blanket. "You said you wanted to stay home and cuddle. So we might as well get comfortable." Jack smiles and stands up still holding the remote. Mark lays the pillow down on the arm of the couch. He lays on the couch. Jack smiles and lays on top of Mark. Mark places the blanket on top of both of them and wrapping his arm's around Jack's waist. "You know I love you right?" Mark asks looking down at Jack. He hums in response nuzzling closer to Mark's chest and closing his eyes. Mark smiles and grabs the remote looking for a movie. "What movie do you want to watch?" He looks down seeing Jack asleep and softly snoring. He smiles and kisses the top of his head.  He had an idea pop into his head. He pulled out his phone and turned on the camera. He turned it to the side and saw Jack's ring was showing. He smiled and took a picture of him kissing the op of his head with his eyes closed. He looked at the picture and smiled. He started a group text involving Bob, Wade, Felix, and the whole Game Grumps and Jack. He made sure Jack's phone was off so it wouldn't wake him up. He sent the picture labeling it My beautiful fiance asleep. He sent the message and picked a movie waiting for there responses.

Felix: WHAT?! Congrats bro

Bob: I knew it was just a matter of time congrats

Wade: I'm happy for you guys

Arin: Can't wait for the boss ass wedding

Suzy: Hold on currently fangirling

Danny: I agree with Bob. I knew this was going to happen

Brian: Congrats. Can't wait for the wedding

Vernon: Congrats

Barry: Im with Suzy on this one

Ross: Holly will be SO excited about this. Congrats you guys

Kevin: You guys are the perfect couple

I thought you guys deserved a long chapter. :)