| 23 |

| previous chapter |

"Sure just tell him ill be there early since I have free time on my hands." Mark gets out of the bed standing up and walking over to his suitcase. "Ok ill tell him once he gets out." "Thank you Mark see you guys later." Mark continues to look for cloths to change into. "No problem. See you there." They hang up and Mark walks to the bathroom knocking on the door. "What do you want Mark?!" Jack yells through the door. He opens the door walking to the shower popping his head into the shower. "Your brother called and he wanted you to know that he will be there early since he has free time." Jack turns around washing the soap out of his hair. He opens his eyes seeing Mark sanding there looking at him up and down. "MARK GET OUT!!" Jack yells pushing Mark out of the shower. "But I want a kiss." Jack pops his head out of the shower. "You could have asked and I would have given you one, but now no." He goes back into the shower scrubbing his hair. Mark shrugs his shoulders then walking into the shower with his boxers. He grabs Jacks waist turning his around so hes facing him. "If you want give me one ill steal one." Mark says pushing Jack against the wall then kissing him passionately. He pulls away walking out of the shower drying his self off.

*time skip to lunch*

The got a cab to drop them off at the restaurant. They got their and saw Jack's brother sitting on the porch. They walked over to him and sat down next to each other. "Hey bro." Malcolm said hugging Jack. Mark sat down in his seat smiling at Jack and his brother hugging. "So you must be the Mark I talked to on the phone. Nice to finally meet you in person." He put his hand out for a hand shake which Mark happily took. They all sat down and ordered their meals. "So....how long have you and my brother been dating?" Malcolm asked looking at both Mark and Jack. "Well we've been dating for almost two months." Mark said holding Jack's hand. "Thats good and you guys haven't fought or separated for awhile?" He asks getting interested into their relationship. "Well we have fought, but we haven't split up at all and we have always worked through our problems." Malcolm nods looking at Mark. "Have you ever cheated on my little brother?" He asks taking a sip from his drink.

| current chapter |

They look at each other. Remembering what had happened

*flashback*

They get to the Starbucks and Jack looks into the window to see Mark pull Rachel in closer for the kiss. Jack's eyes start to water. He pulls out his phone and calls Mark. Mark answers his phone. "Hello?" Mark asks looking confused. "Look out the window." Jack says. Mark looks out the window and sees Jack. Mark hangs up the phone and runs outside to Jack. Mark hugs Jack, but Jack pushes him away. "I'm so sorry Sean." Mark says backing away. "No! Don't call me Sean. Don't call me at all. I'm moving my stuff out of your house." Jack yells at Mark. "Can we please talk about this?" Mark starts to cry. "No you had your chance you could have tried to call me or text me, but you decided to stay here and make out with that girl." Jack yells pointing at Rachel who was standing behind Mark. Rachel kept trying to hold Mark's arm, but Mark kept pushing Rachel off.

*flashback over*

Jack looks down remembering that day. "Well I wouldn't say cheating, but a women kissed me and..." Mark pauses rubbing the back of his neck looking away from them. "And what?" Malcolm asks angrily looking at Mark. "And I didn't exactly pull away." He looks up at him scared. "Come on Sean were going." Malcolm says grabbing his jacket and standing up. "Why are we going?" Jack asks, but not getting up. "He kissed her back. He's just going to hurt you again. I don't want to argue with you in public. Now get your jacket and lets go." He grabs his keys and grabs Jack's wrist walking away fast so he couldn't say anything to Mark. Before he got pulled away Jack kissed Mark whispering Im sorry then getting pulled away. He puts Jack into the passenger seat then gets into the drivers seat driving off. Mark starts to cry burring his face into his hands not caring if people were staring at him. The waitress walks over to him asking if he wanted the check. He nods his head payed and walked out getting a taxi.

*now over to Jack not his pov because I suck at that stuff*

"Malcolm what the hell?! I was perfectly fine with Mark." He says turning to his brother. "I don't want you to hurt yourself again." He says keeping his focus on the road. Jack looks down at his wrist. "Ho-" He was cut off by his brother talking. "I heard you wince when I grabbed your wrist and I saw them under your bracelets when I put you in the car." He doesn't take his eyes off the road. He moves his bracelets seeing the red cuts. He runs his thumb over them softly. He pulls out his phone and texts Mark.

J: Ill see you later trust me I know how to sneak away from my brother. I should be there later tonight

M: Ok be careful. You know I would never cheat on you right?

J: Yea I know and I would never cheat on you either now just relax and ill be there soon

M: Ok Jackyboy. I love you :*

J: I love you too Markimoo :*

*now over to mark*

He puts his phone on his charger and sets it on the light stand next to the bed. He starts to cry covering his face with his hands. He grabs the pillow Jack had used and hugged it tight wishing it was the Irishman instead of the pillow. He calmed down closing his eyes hoping Jack to be here fast and safe. The room was quiet then there was a knock at the door. Mark got off the bed and wiped the tears away and got to the door.

Hi. How is everyone? I never really asked that, but I actually want to interact with you guys more, so ask me a question or say something random and ill join the randomness. Hope you liked the story. :)