| 26 |

| previous chapter |

"I'm sorry Jack I didn't know she worked their I thought she worked at the other one." Mark says looking at the road so they don't crash. He didn't get a response. "Jack I really thought she worked at the other one. Trust me the last thing I want to happen is to see her again." All Mark got in response is a sniffle. They got to a stop light and Mark looked over to Jack who was staring out the window sniffling. He grabbed Jack's hand and held it tightly. "Sean please look at me."

He looked back over to Mark, but kept his head down. "I know you didn't mean for that to happen Mark, but just the memories of you kissing her and what I did after that still hurt." Mark kisses Jack still holding his hand. "I will never be that stupid ever again trust me. I love you too much to ever have you hurt." The light turns green and they drive over to Bakers holding hands. He gets the food and they drive home. Once they get there Mark carries Jack bridal style up to the door. "Mark my food and your coffee." Jack says trying to get out of Mark's grip. "Don't worry all you have left is fries and I finished my coffee." He kisses Jack's forehead. "What about our luggage?" He asks looking up at Mark. "I can get those tomorrow. Right now we need sleep." Mark get the door open and closes the door with his foot behind him. Jack buries his face in the crook of Mark's neck. They got to the room and Mark sets him down softly onto the bed. They both take off their shirts and pants leaving them in their boxers. Mark climbs into bed next to Jack. He scoots closer to Mark and start spooning making Jack the small spoon. "I love you so much Sean." Mark whispers into his ear kissing his neck. "I love you too Mark." Jack says holding onto Mark's arms and closing his eyes.

| current chapter |

Mark woke up with Jack in his arms. He smiled and looked over at the clock on the bedside table. The clock read 12:00. Mark sighed and let go of Jack. He sat up and sat at the edge of the bed. He looked behind him and saw Jack laying down with his legs covered with the blanket. He started shivering and Mark pulled the blanket over his boyfriend kissing him then walking to the door. As Marks hand grabbed the door knob he heard Jack speak up. "Mark?" He looked behind him and saw Jack starting to sit up. "Baby go back to sleep." He walks back over to him. "I can't...Im scared." He brings his legs to his chest and hugs them tighter. "Did you have a nightmare?" Mark asks looking down at his boyfriend. Jack nods his head and starts to tear up. "It's ok Jacky." He sits next to his boyfriend picking him up and sets him on his lap. Jack lets go of his legs and wraps is arms around Mark holding onto his shirt tightly. "I was dreaming that you got in a car crash....and you lost your memory and you forgot who I was...and screamed at me to leave." He starts to cry into Mark's shoulder. "Don't worry I will never forget who you are. It will be impossible to forget your gorgeous face." He rubs the Irishman's back trying to comfort him. "And once you got better you still didn't remember me, but you remembered Rachel and you guys started to date." He started to cry harder into Mark's shoulder. "Don't worry that was a dream. Im here right now with you. Im not going to leave." He says rubbing his back. Jack gets his breathing back to normal calming down.

"You ok now?" Jack nods his head keeping his head rested in the crook of Mark's neck. "Ready to go to sleep?" Mark asked looking down to Jack. He fell asleep in Mark's arms. Mark smiled kissed his forehead and tucked him into bed. He walked out of the bedroom and walked to the bed side table. He reached grabbing his keys. He goes to the bedroom door looking back over to Jack making sure he's still asleep. He walked out of the room and got into his car driving off.

Jack woke up the next morning seeing Marks side empty. Scared he sat up and called Marks name. He didn't get an answer. He got out of bed and walked out of the room looking for him and calling his name, but still not getting an answer. He looked all over the house and still couldn't find him. He grabbed his phone and dialed Marks number. It rang and he followed the sound to there bedroom. He saw Marks phone on the bedside table. He hung up and dropped his phone on the bed. Jack started to worry and changed cloths. He walked out of the room and down the stairs grabbing his keys. As he got to the front door Mark walked in with a small plastic bag. "Oh hi babe." Mark said as he was closing the door behind him. "Where did you go?" Jack asked throwing his arms around Marks neck to kiss and hug him. "I just needed to get some stuff. Are you ok?" Mark asks putting the stuff on the counter looking at Jack. "Yea it's just I didn't see you when I woke up an I couldn't find you at all. I just started to worry about you." He hugs Mark tightly hiding his face in the crook of his neck. "It's ok im not hurt I didn't leave you." He chuckles from Jack being so concerned. They break the hug and Mark grabs the bag. "What's in the bag?" Jack asks grabbing the bag trying to see what was in it as Mark walks past him. "Nothing important." Mark says pulling the bag away. "Mark come on don't hide stuff from me." Jack whines and uses his puppy dog eyes. The puppy dog eyes usually worked on Mark, but not this time. "Baby that's not going to work on me this time, but you don't have to worry about anything. Now I'm going to put this stuff away. Stay down here and we can cuddle after." He kisses Jack then runs upstairs. Jack shrugs his shoulder and goes to the fridge and grabs a beer he hid from Mark and walked outside onto the porch.