| 5 |

| Previous Chapter |
Mark puts his arm around Jack. "I'm glad I can call you mine." Mark whispers to Jack. He kisses Jacks cheek. "I love it too." Jack says.

| Current Chapter |
*morning*
Jack wakes up to see that he is facing an asleep Mark. He smiles as he gets an idea. He gets on top of Mark. "Good morning Daddy." He whispers into Marks ear.

(A/N) they are both wearing pajamas. Ok back to da story. :)

Their members are touching. Jack moves his hips up and down slowly. He moans tilting his head back. Mark wakes up moaning. "Ugh S-Sean." Mark pushes his hips up grabbing onto Jacks hips. "No more for now daddy. Maybe later." Jack says smirking. He gets off of Mark and puts on Marks 'lucky' flannel.

"Hey that's mine." Mark says pointing at his flannel. "What I can't wear it?" Jack says pouting his bottom lip. "All I wanted to say is that you look adorable in a shirt that's a little too big for you." Mark smiles. "Ok then." Jack laughs and walks out of the room.

Jack walks out to the kitchen to cook them breakfast. Mark then walks out of his room shirtless. He walks slowly behind Jack, putting his arms around Jacks waist. Jack jumps a little surprised. "Don't worry it's just me." Mark says reassuringly and kisses him on the neck. "I want to tell you since your in town Bob and Wade want to go somewhere to hang out with us. Is that ok with you?"

"What? Did you tell them about us already?" Jack asks turning around. Mark backs up a little. "No they just want to hang out." Jack turns back around to finish the eggs, and takes off the bandage around his wrist.

*time skip*

Mark parked the car outside the diner. "Ready to go in guys?" Mark asks turning around to see Bob and Wade in the back seats. "Yea lets go I'm starving." Wade says rubbing his stomach.

They all walk in and sit in a empty booth. Mark and Jack sit on one side of the booth with Wade and Bob on the other side. They all order a hamburger and drinks. The waiter comes back with there drinks.

"So Sean..what have you and Mark been doing since you've been here?" Wade asks wiggling his eyebrow. "What?" Jack asks looking up from his cup. They all laugh. Jack looks around laughing nervously.

Jack feels a hand on his thigh. He looks down to see Marks hand, while Mark is still taking to Bob and Wade. 'Do Bob and Wade know?' He thinks to his self.

"Hey Sean you ok?" He looks up to see everyone at the booth looking at him. "Y-yea I'm fine I just got lost in my train of thought." Everyone goes back to the conversation. "So Sean how is everything?" Bob asks. "Everything is awesome thank you for asking." Jack smiles looking at Bob.

They go on with there conversation. A couple minutes later Jack feels something grab his member. He jumps up a little, but not enough to move the table. He looks down to see Mark is teasing him. He bites his lower lip to not let out a moan and tries to push Mark off. Mark strokes faster not stopping. "What's wrong Sean?" Bob looking at him. Jack opens his mouth and nothing comes out. "I-I have to go to the bathroom." He gets up and walks fast to the bathroom.

Wade, Bob, and Mark laugh as he goes to the bathroom. Jack goes into a stall and shuts the door. He sits on the toilet crying silently. 'Why...why would Mark do this? Is it to embarrass me?' Jacks thoughts kept racing. He couldn't do anything about it, he had to get out of the diner. He walks out the bathroom trying to make sure they don't see him. He walks out the front door and walks out the front of the diner. He walks to Marks place closing and locking the door behind him.

A couple minuets go by and Jack still didn't come back to the booth. "Where is Sean?" Bob asks. "I don't know I'll go check the bathroom." Mark pulls out his phone and calls him. He walks into the bathroom and didn't find Jack. "He left his phone here!" Bob says raising Jacks phone. "He wasn't in the bathroom. We have to go look for him!" Mark says getting up and paying for the meal.