[12]

[previous chapter]
Jack fell asleep before Mark said it. "I love you weirdo." Mark says kissing the back of Jacks neck and hugging him tighter. Mark blanks out and wakes up the next morning on the sidewalk outside of the building where Jack lives with his button up shirt ripped open and a note taped to his chest. 'I hope your happy with your choice.'

[current chapter]

Mark fell asleep hugging Jack. Mark blanked out. His eyes went dark. Jack woke up from Mark getting out of bed and going to the living room. "Mark? What are you doing?" Jack asks sitting up looking at Mark. Jack turns on the lights. Mark stands in front of the couch having his back facing Jack. "Mark come back to bed." Jack says patting the bed. "Ill come have fun with you." Mark says his voice deep. He turns around and Jack sees Mark's dark eyes. "Oh shit." Jack says sitting up backing away from Dark. "Whats wrong kitten?" Dark asks smiling and tilting his head. "Im not your kitten....don't call me that." Jack says getting out of bed still backing away from Dark.

"Oh come on it will be fun." Dark says walking faster towards Jack. "Stay away from me you psycho." Jack says backing away grabbing Mark's keys. Dark runs to Jack and grabs his arms. "This is going to be fun." Dark says kissing Jack forcefully. He pulls away from the kiss. "For your information I don't have toys."Jack says looking into Dark's eyes. "That's fine Mark and I wanted to be inside you anyways." Dark says smiling and tilting his head. Jack gets out of Darks grip and runs to the door. Dark grabs onto Jack yet again and pulls him onto the bed. Jack tries to get away, but Dark's grip is to strong. Dark bends down to Jack's ear.

"You know Mark wanted this for a long time....but he already got someone else to take care of it. So ill leave you alone. My needs are already satisfied." Dark says. He gets off of Jack and walks over to the couch. Jack gets a different shirt on and wipes the tears away. He walks to the couch, but he stands a distance away from Dark. "What do you mean he got someone else to take care of them?" Jack asks looking at Dark. Dark turns to face Jack. "Well come sit next to me and ill tell you." Dark says patting the spot next to him. "Im good standing over here." Jack says folding his arms.

"Fine suit yourself...but im not going to tell you." Dark turns around and continues to watch tv. Jack rolls his eyes and walks over to the couch and sits next to Dark. "You going to tel me now?" Jack asks looking at Dark. He turns to face Jack. "So...you know that coffee girl that works at Starbucks?" Jack's eyes widen. "S-So.....he slept with her?" Jack asks looking up to Dark. "W-When did he sleep with her?" Jack asks with tears in his eyes. "Remember the day after you guys got back together?" Dark says getting up and walking to the kitchen and gets a slice of pizza. Jack doesn't say anything he just looks at the ground his vision getting blurry from the tears. "Why?" Jack asks looking over to Dark. "Well you see he wanted to deal with his needs, but he couldn't with you so he found someone else to help." Dark says biting into the pizza.

"Has he been with her recently?" Jack asks with a lump on his throat from trying to hold in from crying. Dark doesn't say anything, but picks up Marks phone unlocks it and hands it to Jack. "Just look at the texts." Dark says handing Jack Mark's phone. Jack takes the phone and looks at the texts.

M:Mark            R:Rachel

M: Hey Rachel. Want to come over and have some dinner?

R: Yea sure. Ill be over soon.

R: Hey last night was amazing. Want to go for round two?

M: I have to help Jack unpack but ill come after im done.

R: Ok ill get ready for you and be waiting ;)

Jack gets done reading the texts he closes his eyes and starts to cry. He feels the phone in his hand to vibrate. He looks in his hand and sees Rachel is calling. Jack answers the phone mutes the tv and puts the call on speaker. "Hey Mark your late and im all ready where are you?" Jack hangs up the phone. He walks to his porch and throws the phone in the street. Jack cries harder and walks back inside and closes the sliding glass door behind him. "Its hot in here." Dark says unbuttoning his flannel.

Jack gets a piece of paper and a pen and writes 'I hope your happy with your choice.' He gets a piece of tape and tapes it to Dark's chest. "Now leave." Jack says pointing to the front door. "Ok fine but you know mark is going to come back here tomorrow to ask what happened." Dark says walking to the door. "I am aware of that...now I want you out of my apartment." Jack says wiping the tears away. Dark walks out of Jack's apartment and reaches the sidewalk in front of Jack's building and faints. Jack walks to his bed and sits on the edge of his bed crying.

He gets up walks to the fridge and grabs a couple beers. He walks back to his bed and chugs the first two beers. Jack walks over to the kitchen he opens a drawer. Jack grabs a kitchen knife and walks back over to his bed. Jack drinks a few more sips and makes a small cut on his arm then passes out on his bed.

*next morning*

Mark woke up on the sidewalk outside of Jack's building. Mark pulls off the note that's on his chest and reads it. He gets off the ground and walks inside the building and goes to Jack's front door. Jack wakes up from hearing a knocking at his door. He gets up and answers the door. He sees Mark at the door his eyes widen. Jack gets scared and slams the door shut. Jack locks the door and presses his back against the door. Mark knocks on Jack's door again. "Jack what happened last night and where is my phone and keys?" Mark says leaning his head against the door.

Jack slides down to sit on the floor crying silently so Mark doesn't hear. "Jack please tell me what happened." Mark asks still knocking softly on the door. Jack gets up and opens the door a little to see Mark. Mark looks up and sees Jack standing there with his eyes all red. "Why don't you just go fuck your girlfriend Rachel?" Jack says sounding mad. Mark looks at Jack with a confused look on his face. "Don't play dumb you know what I'm talking about ." Jack says raising his voice at Mark. "Dark shower and told me everything about you and Rachel last night and I saw the texts." Jack said yelling at Mark. Mark's eyes start to turn red. "Jack I'm sorry I really am. I won't sleep with her again I promise. I'll delete her number I'll do anything." Mark pleads crying harder.

"You've said that before and look.....you broke your promise." Jack says looking down. He backs away from the door and shuts it taking another sip from the beer. Mark starts to hit on Jack's door harder pleading for him to open it. Jack walks over back to his bed and grabs the kitchen knife and makes a deeper and larger cut going up his left arm. Jack looks up from his cut and his vision goes blurry. Jack gets up and tries to walk to the couch but falls down and passes out. Mark hears a loud thud from inside Jack's apartment. "Jack?! JACK!!" Mark yells pounding on the door.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Like always if you have a suggestion leave it in the comments. If you liked the chapter press on that little star. Thank you for reading :)
~septiplier_trash_