| 30 |

| previous chapter |

They walked over to a tree and sat under the leaves. Jack sat in Mark's lap with his back facing Mark's chest. Jack got cold and walked to the car and got Mark's jacket, but Mark was to focused on the flower crown he was making for Jack that he didn't realize he was wearing his jacket. Jack felt something on his head and grabbed it not knowing what it was. "A..flower crown?" Jack said as he held it in his hands. "Yea I made it for you." Mark said kissing Jack's cheek. "Aww thank you Markimoo." He smiled and kissed him back. "You ready to go on a walk?" Jack turned around to look at him. "Im tired." He wrapped his arms around Mark's waist snuggling into Mark's chest. "Ok lets go home." He picks up Jack bridal style as Jack's eyes begin to close. He sets Jack back into the passenger seat buckling him up then getting into the drivers side.

| current chapter |

Mark calls the cafe and lets her know Jack is to tired to go anywhere ad he changed his plans. She understood and told him good luck. He hung up the phone and drove home. They got to the house and he carried Jack in setting him on the bed. Mark put the small box in the bedside table drawer on his side. He set his alarm for 6 setting it on a quiet volume so Jack won't hear it. He layed down sighing thinking about his plan tomorrow. He felt something on his chest and something wrap around his waist. He looked down and saw Jack cuddling him still wearing the jacket. Mark smiled and took the jacket off of him throwing it on the floor then pulling the blanket over them.

*next morning*

Mark's alarm went off. He sat up seeing Jack on the other side of the bed still asleep with his back facing Mark. He climbs out of bed sowly and quietly trying not to wake Jack up. He gets out of bed not waking him up and walked downstairs to the kitchen. He gets to the kitchen and starts making Jack some breakfast. He grabs the eggs toast and starts to make the coffee. He walks to the living room and sets flowers on the middle of the floor. 'I hope this goes well.' He thinks to his self. He sets everything up and walks up stairs carrying Jack's breakfast making sure not to drop or spill it. He gets to the bedroom door and opens it seeing Jack still asleep. He smiles and walks over to him. "Hey sleepy head time to wake up." Mark says as he puts the breakfast down on the bedside table. "Mmm." Jack whines shutting his eyes even more. "Come on baby. I made breakfast for you." He says kissing his fforehead moving his green hair out of his face. "Is there coffee?" Jack asks opening his eyes a little. Mark nods laughing a little. "When your done with your food you can leave it in here and come downstairs." He says kissing his forehead once again then leaving the room closing the door behind him. He walked back downstairs and sat on the floor holding the flowers. With the ring hidden in his right hand.

Some time passed and he hears soft footsteps coming down the stairs. He stands up quickly still holding the flowers and ring in his hands. Jack walks down the stairs and stops in his tracks when he sees Mark in the living room holding flowers. "M-Mark? What are you doing?" He asks scared and rubbing his eyes. "Jack. I love you so much and you mean so much to me." He walks closer to Jack smiling making Jack blush. "I can't imagine my life without you. I love waking up and the first thing I see is your beautful face and I would love if I could wake up everyday and see that beautiful face. So Sean William Mcloughlin will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?" He asks kneeing on his knee holding out the ring smilign like a doof.

Cliff hanger! Sorry I had to :)