[19]

[Previous Chapter]
There plane is in the air and Jack still hasn't calmed down. The seat belt light went off on the plane. "Jack do you want to sit on my lap to try to calm down?" He whispers into Jacks ear. The Irishman doesn't respond he just nods. Mark unbuckles the Irishman's seat belt and unbuckles his own. He pushes up his arm rest and pats his lap. Jack gets up and sits on his boyfriends lap burying his face into his chest. "It's ok kitten I'm here. I'll protect your precious little bottom." He says rubbing the Irishman's back and kissing him on the top of his head. Jack lets out a little laugh and muffles out "I love you mark, but I can protect my own butt." They share a laugh and relax and fall asleep in each other's arms.

[Current Chapter]

Jack wakes up and looks up to see Mark still asleep. He lays his head back onto his boyfriends chest and starts to draw his and Mark's name on his chest. After he wrote Ma in his chest he felt Mark move slightly and say "Are you going to finish writing my name?" He looks down to his green haired boyfriend and smiles. Jack laughs and writes the rest of Marks name in his chest with a heart at the end of it. He looks up to Mark and smiles. Mark smiles back and says "The seat belt light is on. I don't want my little kitten getting hurt." Jack laughs and gets up and sits in his seat. Jack grabs his bag he brought onto the plane and pulls out his ipad and starts to read a book. Mark scoots closer trying to see what he is reading. He rests his chin onto his fists.

"Whatcha reading?" He looks over to Mark and smiles. "Just a book why?" "I didn't bring an books with me and I don't want play any games on my phone." He looks over to Mark with a confused look on his face. "What?" Mark asks moving slightly away. "Do you want me to read it to you or do you want to read it while its in my lap?" " Ok two things. One if its in your lap I won't be able to focus on the book. Two I can just read it to you" Jack hands his ipad to Mark and he starts to read the story to Jack.

*time skip*

The plane lands and they grab there luggage and get a cab to drive them to there hotel. They get to there hotel room and Jack throws his suitcase onto the floor and takes off his shoes and falls into there bed. There's a moment of silence then Jack speaks up. "Mark?...Do my parents know we are here?" He looks over to the American taking off his shoes as he walks over to him and then lays right next to the Irishman. "No but only because I don't have there number to tell them we are here...why?" The Irishman let's out a sigh and looks back up to the roof. "I haven't exactly told them about us or my sexuality yet." Jack says sitting up straight and scooting back on the bed until his back hits the headboard getting uncomfortable. "Why didn't you tell them?" The American asks not realizing he was raising his voice. "I-Im sorry M-Mark." Mark loses his clenched fists and slowly walks over to his boyfriend.

"I-I was scared." The Irishman says pulling his leg closer to his chest and starts crying quietly. Mark gets closer to thee crying Irishman and sits next to him. "Im sorry kitten I didn't mean to raise my voice and make you upset." He wraps his arms around Jack and tighten his grip. He places kisses on his cheeks and his forehead trying to cam him down. Jack buries his face into Mark's chest and sits in his lap calming down and catching his breath. "Im sorry I didn't tell them Mark." He says lifting his head up to look into Mark's eyes. "It's ok baby you weren't ready. Im not going to force you to tell them something you aren't ready for." They smile and share a kiss enjoying the moment.

They pull away from the kiss and Mark turns on the tv to Rick and Morty. "Mark?" Jack asks looking up to Mark. "Yes baby?" Mark asks looking down to look at him. "When are we going to tell my family we are here and what are we going to tell them if we see them?" Jack asks worried of Marks answer. Mark lets out a sigh and rests his head on the headboard. "We can tell them we are hear tomorrow...." He lets out another sigh. "We can either tell them about us if you want or you can go visit them by yourself and catch up with them." He looks back down to Jack and sees him drawing stuff into his chest. "But I want to spend time with you and my family." Jack says focusing on what hes drawing onto Mark's chest. "You can spend time with your family and I will explore Ireland and ill be here when you get back and we can cuddle all you want." He kisses the top of his head hugging him tighter. "Can you at least drop me off at my parents tomorrow?" He stops drawing and just rests his head on Mark's chest. "Sure baby. Now lets get some sleep." Mark pulls the blanket over them and falls asleep with Jack in his arms and the tv playing.

*ohh a not so rare time skip*

Mark wakes up and sees Jack not next to him. He rubs his eyes and sits up noticing the bathroom light on. He throws the blankets off his legs and gets out of bed. He walks to the bathroom door opening it a little hearing the shower on then hears Jack singing 20 years "Doesn't even like cake lamenting on her birthday." (sorry that song is playing while in writing this but congrats if you know who sings it or even know the song) Mark smiles and leaves the bathroom laying back in bed turning on the tv. A couple minuets later Mark hears the bathroom door open revealing Jack with a towel wrapped around his waist and water dripping off his hair. "Hey Markimoo." Jack walks over to Mark and kisses him on the forehead.

"Hey baby. I like your singing by the way." Jack stands up straight and gives Mark a glare. "Shut up I can't sing for shit." He playfully punches Mark's arm and walks to his suitcase to grab some cloths to change into. He grabs his blue hoodie skinny jeans and some bracelets. He walks back to the bathroom and gets changed. He walks back out of the bathroom and grabs his glasses and shoes and puts them on. "So you ready to go to your parents?" Mark says getting out of bed and putting on his shoes. "But you aren't even dressed you are still in the cloths you were in yesterday." Jack says pointing at Mark's clothing. "Well Im just dropping you off I don't see why I need to get dressed." Jack rolls his eyes and gives up on trying to get Mark to change. They go out the hotel and grab a taxi. They give the taxi driver the number and they drive to Jack's parents house.

Done Yay finished three chapters in one day now I think I did i pretty ok job. I apologize if the chapter is shitty, but I need suggestions for this story because Im running out of ideas and if you read my first septiplier book (which I apologize if you did) you will know that if I can't think of any stuff the book will end :(. Anyway If you liked this chapter press that little star so it glows. If you have a suggestion leave it in the comment because I love reading your suggestions and I will give you a shout out if you do leave a suggestions. Thank you so much for reading :)