Sunday September 13th

Brad and I woke up at 11 and laid in bed and watched TV until 12. We got out of bed and got dressed. I curled my hair and did my make-up. By the time I finished Graham was knocking on the door. Graham drove us to a restaurant and led us in to a VIP room. 

Rupert: Thank you Graham you are free to go

Rupert: Thank you Graham you are free to go. Hello I am Rupert Stadley you must be Brad and Savannah
Me: yes
Jeff: I am Jeff Rowling nice to meet you.
Rupert: please sit, our waiter can get you drinks what would you like?
Me: Water
Brad: Water as well.
Waiter: Coming up.

Rupert: Savannah I watched some of your games and I must say I was amazed by your outstanding performances.
Me: thank you sir
Jeff: well let's order our lunch and then we can start our meeting.

We ordered our lunch. Brad, Rupert, and Jeff got sandwiches and I got a salad. We got our food and started eating. Rupert then started talking.

Rupert: So we flew you out here to meet in person because we would like to offer and endorsement.
Jeff: that being said this endorsement won't be a normal one. Instead of paying you we are going to offer you one of our top of the line cars free of all charged in return of you doing commercials, photoshoots and possibly other promotions
Me: okay
Rupert: Audi will pay the insurance and gas money that is on the car of your choosing
Jeff: here is the contract for you to read through and sign.

I read the contract and it was pretty straight forward. They would pay for everything as long as I didn't wreck or get DUI OR DWI. Also only people whose name is on the contract could drive unless specified.

Me: what cars would you recommend?
Rupert: and Audi R8 or Audi- TTS. Those are the best sport cars which I'm guessing you would like.
Me: yeah
Jeff: once you choose your model you can customize it however you want.
Me: alright I choose the R8
Rupert: great choice. You can customize it on here and when you finish we can sign the contract and send it in.
Me: okay

I hit build and started customizing the car online. I spent a good 15 minutes building and once I finished I handed it to Jeff.

Jeff: this looks great, Rupert look at this
Rupert: wow you have an eye for this sort of stuff, I love it.

I signed the contract and then handed it to Brad to as the witness and then Rupert and Jeff signed it.

Jeff: So you should be able to get it at the beginning of October
Me: Perfect thank you
Rupert: it was a pleasure to meet you both. I will be in contact but I must go. Graham can take you anywhere you want. Safe travels
Me: Thank you
Brad: it was a pleasure thank you for allowing me to attend.

We walked out and Graham was there.

Graham: Where would you like to go?
Me: Can you take us to a park?
Graham: of course

Graham dropped Brad and me off at the park nearby. We walked around and talked about the meeting. We walked around for hours just looking around. It was so pretty in Germany. We found a restaurant and stopped for dinner.  We walked back to the hotel and watched a movie before going to bed.