Saturday September 12th

Brad came over and woke me up at 6. I put on my leggings and flannel. I put clothes for tomorrow in my backpack. I put my on my make-up and my watch on. I grabbed my phone and its charger and then went to the kitchen. I grabbed a protein bar when there was a knock on the door. Brad answered it. 

Graham: Hello, I'm Graham your driver for the day. I will also be on the plane with you. Are you ready to go? We can discuss details in the car.
Brad: yes we are.

Brad grabbed both of our bags and we walked behind Graham to a blacked out SUV. We got in and then Graham headed down the road.

Graham: So we will be going to the navy base in Shreveport. The flight will be 11 hours but you will be served all three meals on the plane. We were informed of your eating medical condition so if you need anything just let us know.
Me: thank you, but if you don't mind me asking me asking how were informed of that information.
Graham: We called Hope Solo thinking you two were together at the same time
Me: oh okay
Graham: you can also play music if you would like its Bluetooth
Me: alright thank you

I played music on my phone and we rode to Shreveport. We pulled up to the naval base and guard came up and Graham showed a badge. We were let in and Graham parked next to a privet jet that had Audi on the side. We got in and sat in the white chairs. We turned to the table and the chairs locked in. Graham sat on the other side of the table.

Graham: Take off is in 10 minutes and breakfast in 30

Brad: thank you

As he said the plane took off and leveled out. We were then served breakfast. We had eggs, bacon, sausage and toast. After we finished we watched movies. I fell asleep and then Brad woke me up for lunch. We had grilled cheese and salad before going back to the movie. 4 hours later at 8 we had dinner. We had chicken, green beans, and mashed potatoes. Brad I both fell asleep and then woken 10 minutes before we landed. Graham drove us to the headquarters and said he would be back to get us at 1:30. We went in our room and went straight to bed.