Thursday October 1st

We woke up at 7 and had breakfast at 8. The starters' meeting was at 12 and lunch was at 2. We walked down to the field at 4:30. We got dressed and did our pregame routine. We took the field at 5:30. 

Norway had kickoff. We gained possession a little while after. Both teams had multiple shots but none went in. At halftime coach French gave us a pep talk and we went back out. In the 73rd minute I got the ball with only one defender. I faked a shot which she slid to block. I went around her and took my shot. It went right over the goalie's hand into the net.

I ran to Kelcie and she caught me. Nobody else scored and wen won 1-0. We celebrated and then went to the locker room.

French: Great game ladies! Fantastic shot Baby Horse. Dinner will be ready when we get back. Those of you not leaving early in the morning recovery treatments will be available. That is all so let's head back.

On the way back to the dorms I posted a picture of my cleats for Nike. We ate dinner and then went to our rooms. We all showered and then went into the common room.

Casey: so what are you guys heading back to do?
Kelcie: I have a game against USC on Monday
Jess: We play Pittsburg this Saturday
Cady: I'm missing a game tomorrow but we have another on Monday against Kansas.
Sabrina: I'm missing a game tomorrow too and we don't have another one until the 8th against Syracuse
Casey: I'm missing a game tomorrow and then we play Michigan on Monday.
Me: well my soccer season hasn't started yet but I will be cheering the football team on tomorrow night.
Jess: I forgot you were a cheer leader
Casey: I didn't she's a freaking rubber band.

We laughed and talked until we finally went to bed.