¤ Chapter 34: Love Always Heals ¤

I slowly opened my eyes, feeling the warmth of the room, as I looked around, letting the covers slide off my shoulders.

The bedroom fireplace was lit, as the lights were turned off, leaving the warm fire as a light.

We're at the cabin. Was all of that a horrible nightmare? I thought, sliding out of bed.

I looked down and leaped back in bed, I had only one of Bee's shirts on with my underwear.

I noticed that it was the shirt from the nightmare, I realized that it wasn't a nightmare at all, it actually happened. I muffled a sob as I grabbed a pillow, holding it tightly, wondering if Bee was mad at me.

I sobbed into the pillow, until I feel someone gently grab the pillow, pulling it away from me.

I looked up to see Bee, he looks at me lovingly before wrapping his arms around me, kissing my forehead softly, holding me tightly.

"It's okay, he's gone now, he won't ever hurt you as long as I'm here." He whispers softly in my ear, as I cried into his shirt.

Bee sings a beautiful song to me, about love, and treasuring the one you hold dear.

I stopped crying, laying my head on his shoulder as he finishes the song.

"D-did he hurt you, w-when I ran away?" I asked him ,worried, snuggling into his chest.

"No, you should see how fast he ran after I was done with him." He says to me, placing his chin on my head.

I giggled a little, causing Bee to smile at me, as I closed my eyes for a moment, thoughtfully.

"I know your life was hard, Skymark showed me most of your memories, I still can't erase the memory of you crying in that stall on your birthday." He whispers sadly.

"Y-you saw all of that?" I asked him, shocked, with tear filled eyes.

"She volunteered to show me, she cried after having to see the memories again. She wants to know if you're okay." He says to me, wiping the tears away from my face, gently. 

"I-I don't k-know, I honestly don't know." I whispered softly into his chest, as tears fell.

"I'm so sorry my flower. I promise to love and cherish you always, to heal the wounds they've made." He whispers softly to me, brushing my face gently.

I gripped his shirt, as if he was about to leave me. Bee grabs my hand, bringing it to his lips, kissing it softly.

"It's okay, I'm not going anywhere. I promise." He says, holding me tightly.

We just stayed there, listening to the cracks of wood in the fireplace, our hearts beating at a rythem.

Our moment was intrupted by my stomach growling. Bee looks down at me and smiles.

"You hungry, I got us some food." He says to me gently, placing his chin on my head.

I nodded shyly in response, he suddenly picked me up bridal style, taking me to the living room.

He lays my down gently on the couch before heading to the kitchen.

"Mistress? Are you okay? It must have been horrible to see him again." Skymark says to me sadly, floating over to me, with worried optics.

I brushed the top of her helm gently, as she made adorable whirring sounds.

"I don't know, Skymark. I just don't want to lose anyone, anymore." I said sadly, pulling my legs up to my chest.