◇ Part 3: First Mission ◇

"Now let's start again." Carol says, getting another punching bag from the big closet.

"Come on Vic aren't you excited about punching something off the chain?" Carol asks me, pulling another punching bag out of the closet, sitting it up against the wall.

"I'm I suppose to be?" I asked her, while sitting down on the bench.

I run my hand through my hair, it's soaking wet from sweating.

"We'll it depends on what kind of person you are, and by the looks of it your not excited." Carol says to me, putting the punching bag on the chain.

I nod my head yes.

I'm not excited about this.

I got so angry and said I wanted to kill someone.

And that's just not me.

Where did that anger come from?

I sense someone coming.

"Carol are you going to answer the door ,or do you want me to?" I asked her, before there was a knock on the door. 

"How did you know someone was coming?" Carol asks me shocked, walking towards the door.

I shrugged my shoulders, in response.

This is the second time I've felt this I really don't know how I've known when people are coming.

"Sorry to interrupt ,but the autobots said it's important for the girl to get the rest of the tokens before the Cons find them. I hope the girl can get through a little battle." A man said, gesturing towards me.

" I have a feeling she can, I believe in her." Carol says, making me have hope in myself.

"Victoria follow me, we're going back to your room to get you some other clothes and a backpack ,with important things that you'll need." Carol says grabbing my arm, rushing me, out of the room.

I run to my room with her, there's clothes already laid out on the bed, when I walked into my bedroom.

The clothes on look old, the shirt is cream and the pants are baggy with camouflage on them and on the side is a belt.

"Hurry up, the bot's are waiting for you on the lower system." She said gesturing for me to hurry.

I already had my pants on when she said that, I slip on the oversized t-shirt, grab the belt and put it on.

I grab the backpack from Carol and hurry and meet the Bot's down in the lower system.

When I get down there I hop into Bee's alt mode, I layed my backpack down on the seat.

"Autobots let's roll." Optimas ordered driving out the building first.

When we leave Nest I put on the equipment that Carol tells me that I need to wear during the battle, just incase something happens.

"Okay I put on the equipment, so what's this about you need my help finding the tokens?" I asked her, messing around with the equipment.

"Yeah how did you know?" Carol asks me, suprised, shocked even.

"I don't know. Just had a feeling. I think I know where the first one is." I tell her, trusting my instincts.

"Where?" She asked me, typing on some computer, or laptop.

"South of Washington." I told her automatically, messing with the headpiece.

"Looks like we have another nerd over here." Prowl said laughing.