¤ Chapter 21: The Belivers Girl ¤

Bri's pov:

I ran into action along with Teddy, she's a good friend to have at this time, she has more experience with guns than me and has my back when I need it.

I watched as Vic ran into battle along with Sam behind her and Bumblebee bringing up the rear.

"Bri get your-" Teddy was cut of by Smokescreen.

"BRI!!!" I hear Smokescreen call out for me.

What now?!

Smokescreen came running to me in his holoform, holding..... my blaster.

I feel my back and it's not there, I sighed relived that Smokescreen found it.

"You dropped it." Smokescreen says hanppding it to me.

I take it and smile at him, I was determined to keep my promise on that date...... since he was nice to teach me to survive. That's all.

But I've grown close to Smokescreen in a deep loving way, he annoys me from time to time and makes me want to punch him in the face but I just can't put why I feel the way I do about him.

Before I can stop myself I grabbed Smokescreen by his shirt and kiss him.

I pull away when I hear a con coming. I automatically shoot it down and looked back at Smokescreen as it fell down.

He looked at me amazed and lovingly.

"What are you looking at ?" I asked him blushing while acting mean.

"So where exactly do you want the date to be?" He suddenly asked me with a smile.

"What?" I asked him.

This is really not a good time to be talking about this.

"And what flowers?" He asked me.

"My boy, there might not be a date later if you don't leave!" I said to him.

He smiles shyly then nods going into serious mode and ran to his bot mode.

I ran looking for Teddy as I see her struggling with a con.

I take out my blaster and shoot it where it counts.

"Thanks. I saw you're little romance going on over there." Teddy says with a wink.

"Yeah it was.... interesting, I have no idea why I did what I did." I said to her.

I watched as Vic ran passed me, before I could utter another word a con came running our way.

"He's not stopping." Teddy says as we started to run.

The con was big, running on four legs, it must transform into a tank since it was a little bit bigger than the other bot's.

Come on Bri remember what Smokescreen taught you.

Flashback:

The punching bag cut off its chain and fell on the floor, linking out sand as I take deep breaths trying not to pass out.

Smokescreen comes up behind me and smiles.

"Nice one, let's start again." He says to me while looking through the closet.

I watched as he heads in the closet, rummaging through it.

I ran my hands through my hair, I was weating like crazy.

Smokescreen said he wanted to train me for the war since he said he wanted nothing bad to happen to me.

I wanted to yell at him saying that I could take care of myself but the words never formed and I said yes.