¤ Chapter 7: Discovering My Powers ¤

In my nightmare it's dark all around, just a dark empty void. 

I started walking towards the light, hoping to get out of the dark. 

I see my family and friends walking away, I run up to them trying to catch up, happy tears filling my eyes.

"Hey, we're you guys going, I missed you?!" I said to them.

My best friend Bri turns around with hatred in her eyes, shocking me, making me gasp, backing up. 

"Did you really?! YOU LET EVERYONE DIE AND YOU JUST STOOD THERE LIKE A TREE!!" She screamed at me, angry, hatred filling her eyes along with tears. 

I step back in shock.

"What I didn't. . ?" I was intrupted by a white screen, showing all humans dieing in the hands of the decipticons, I was just standing there in horror not doing anything.

"No, no, no, no Bri you know I would do something. I WOULD NEVER LET MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS DIE!!" I screamed, stepping back with tears in my eyes.

This can't be real, it can't be.

"OH YEAH?! HOW COME WERE DEAD AND THE AUTOBOTS!!!" Bri screamed pointing in a direction.
She disappears, as I looked in the direction that she was pointing in.

I let out a cry when I see the bot's bodies on the ground.

Optimus, Ratchet, Prowl, Ironhide, Skids, Mudflap, and Wheeljack!

I run to them screaming, I suddenly stopped in mid step. 

I see a young black and yellow robot laying down in a pool of energon.

Bee?! No no no. Stop it!

I crawl on top of him, starting to cry, I started to scream his name, gasping for breath as a was crying so hard. 

"BEE!! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND!!" I screamed crying, on his chaises, his optics starting to offline, as I cried harder than ever before. 

I don't want to lose ANYONE.

I feel someone shaking me gently, as I cried, hot tears poring down my cheeks.

"Vic, wake up." I hear Bee gently say. 

I can hear Bee's voice?

I look down at the dead metal body and cock my head.

"You're alive?" I asked his dead body, crying uncontrollably.

"Vic wake up you're starting to worry me." He says, shaking me gently.

~/\~/\~/\~/\~/\~

I open my eyes slowly, seeing someone looking at me worried.

Bee.

"Vic, are you okay you're crying?" Bee asks me, wiping the tears away from my face gently. 

Just seeing him makes me happy, I hug him tightly, crying into his chest as he hugs me tighter.

"Vic what happened? Why are you crying?" He asked worried.

"Everyone was dead, m-my family, friends, y-you, and t-the bot's and..... it was all my fault." I said sobbing into his chest, sniffling ,as he brushes my hair away from my face.

"No, stop thinking like that. That'll never happen and knowing you, you would have done everything you can. Don't cry about it, something else must have made you scream my name." He said whispering gently in my ear.