¤ Chapter 9: Our Best Memories ¤

Three months later:

It was my birthday in December.
I still remember Bee was there for my birthday. I

t was a movie/ trampoline park with my family and friends . I will cherish that day forever.

"I thought we were going to the trampoline park?" Demarin asked us, confused.

"We are it's inside remember also were going to see a scary movie while you and Cam can watch one that you two might like." Briana said to my brother, annoyed.

"Yeah right I knew that." Demarin said laughing, along with his friend Cam.

I look at Bee who was talking to Brian about something, he was excited to go to his first movie and trampoline park.

I thought he should invite Brian because he was his best friend also Bri's, I couldn't help but smile at him.

"Hello? Earth to Victoria." Bri's said, waving a hand in front of my face, trying to get my attention.

I look at Bri, snapping out of my daze.

"Uh, sorry, what were you saying?" I asked her embarrassed.

Man that was embarrassing, Bri catches me in the act of staring at him.

"I was saying that we should have a sleepover after." She said laughing at my blush, and reaction.

"Yeah sure, also what's so funny?" I asked her, even though I might know the answer.

"I saw you staring at Bee, don't try to hide it I know you like him." She said whispering in my ear, smiling mischievously at me.

I blushed.

"S-so I was just ......... it was for a second, and yes m-maybe a little." I said blushing uncontrollably.

"Yeah right, the lies you tell, just be honest I'm your best friend slash cosine. You can tell me and trust me." She said whispering gently, so Bee wouldn't hear. 

"Okay, okay, I like him, there I said it." I said in a whisper, confessing. 

"I knew it!!!" Bri said excitedly, causing the whole movie theater to look at us, even Bee and Brian.

"Hey we're just having a conversation gone by your business." Bri said in a sassy tone.

I laughed.

MAN I'm glad to have a friend like her. And cosine.

"What we're you guys talking about?" Bee asked coming over.

"N-nothing we were just talking about....... dashiegames." I said nervously, blushing uncontrollably, looking at the floor. 

"Yeah" Bri said calmly.

"Okay, but this line was pretty long  I'm glad that we're at the top now." He said rubbing the back of his head.

"Yeah me too, I can't wait to see this movie." I said,making a circular motion with my foot on the floor. 

"Me three." Bri pitched in. 

"Uh, yeah, me four." Brain said, akwardly.

We looked around as we waited in the line, getting our tickets finally,  then head to the movie.

Bee pulls me into a seat next to him, then Bri sits next to me, and Brian sits on the other side of Bee.

The movie starts, I reach for some popcorn from the popcorn bag, I slowly reached in, feeling Bee's warm hand, brushing mine.