¤ Chapter 18: Sector 7 ¤

This is the moment we've all been waiting for. Let the war begin!😁 The following chapters will be scenes from the movie but a lot different, but you already guessed that from the other characters in the series. Now on with the chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We meet Simmons at the desired location, with was a place in the woods.

The bot's and I had to show our true selves for him to believe us.

His exact words played through my head, "You better not fail, or we'll all die and it'll be your falt."

Bee lubricated or should I say 'peed' on him for saying that, knowing that I was nervous already.

I had to cover me and Bri's eyes, while Optimas said to stop and that he was making me uncomfortable, Bee did as he was told, for my shake.

"We'll Samuel James Witwicky, what do you have to say for your grandfather?" Simmons asked Sam.

'Samuel?' I mouthed to Sam trying not to laugh, even though he could tell I wanted to.

Sam huffed and looked at Simmons.

"That your practically stupid for letting a oversized robot escape." He says to Simmons.

I tried to keep my face serious while coughing trying to hid a smirk.

"Get in the helicopter you idiots." Simmons said jerking his thumb to the helicopter behind him.

Me and Sam walked to the helicopter with that autobots gazes on me, I'm pretty sure that Prowl flipped him off.

"At least we're not the idiots who let Megatron escape." I muttered under my breath.

Sam pulled me into the helicopter before Simmons could utter another word.

The destination for sector 7 was built inside the Hoover dam.

I observed the sight as we flew in the helicopter above it.

I would love to visit here if we weren't in the middle of an alien war.

I had to leave the bot's behind along with Bee, who was anything but pissed at me for agreeing with Simmons terms.

He'll forgive me later. If there is a later. He did want to say something but Sam was in his alt mode also.

We landed the helicopter on the helipad with a start.

I jolted backwards and accidentally bumped into Sam and muttered an apology.

I jumped out of the helicopter and stretched, hearing my bones cracking in the process.

Sam jumped out along with me and looked at me stretching.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yeah it was cramped in there. You seemed to be enjoying that we were really close together." I said blushing while stretching my legs.

"W-wh-wha what? I w-was..... y-you see....... I thought you were cold." Sam said to me, obviously flustered.

"Isn't that cute? You two are obviously in a relationship, and to think I thought you were dating the robot." Simmons says getting me and Sam's attention.

I wish I was dating Bee, but unfortunately I'm not.

"We're not, I'm single." I said to him standing with my arms crossed.

"I see that you're one of those girls saying that you don't need a man to be happy." He said with a smirk.

"I-I don't?" I tried to say but it came out as a question.