¤ Chapter 29: Five Nights At Freddy's ¤

Bri's pov:

I was in my room with Smokescreen, we both laid down on the bed watching who knows what on the TV.

Smokescreen was messing with the remote trying to find an interesting show ,or movie to watch since it was romance hour on the channels, but since neither of us liked romantic stuff like that it was hard for us to find anything.

Smokescreen huffed and threw the remote on the bed, laying down next to me, glaring at the TV.

I had my arms behind my head and my legs crossed as I tried to think of something that we could do.

An idea popped into my head, I sat up and picked up my tablet off the table.

I clicked to find Five Nights At Freddy's game on my screen , it's been a while since I've last played, might as well play with Smokescreen.

"Hey Smokescreen, you wanna play a horror game?" I asked him.

"Sure, what's it about?" He asked scooting closer to see the tablet.

"It's about a pizzeria, with the lost souls of children that were murdered by a security guard called the purple guy." I explained to him, tapping into the app.

"How can the guy be purple? Is that even a skin color?" He asked me, confused.

"No it's just- nevermind. Anyway the goal is not to get stuffed inside a Freddy Fazbear suite, and die. The jump scares are really scary, are you ready to take on the challenge." I asked him with a mischievous smile.

He nodded and scooted so close to me our arms were rubbing against each other, making my face flush.

I started night one, the first thing I did was checked the camera while phone guy started talking.

"Will this guy ever shut up?" Smokescreen huffed, crossing his arms over his chest.

"He's telling us what to do in order to survive." I explained, checking the stage, seeing the animatronics still in their places, except one.

"Great Bonnie's gone." I sighed checking all the cameras, trying to stay calm, since I didn't want to show Smokescreen I was scared.

I found Bonnie in the storage closet.

"How'd he get there so quickly?" Smokescreen asked me, shocked.

"He's fast, but not as fast as Foxy. That fox will run and kill you in a heart beat." I said checking pirates cove.

My eyes widen as I saw Foxy poking his head out from the curtains.

"Bruh listen." I whispered as I put the camera footage down and checked the hallways with the lights.

I screamed as Bonnie was outside the door. I quickly closed the door, while Smokescreen looked at me and cocked an eyebrow.

"Shut up, don't judge me." I huffed as Smokescreen chuckled.

It was finally 6:00 AM, we survived the first night.

"So is it my turn now?" He asked me. "You might want to watch me one more time because the first night is always the easiest." I said to him, checking the cameras for the stage, all the animatronics were acounted for.

Smokescreen watched me in interest, seeing what he was supposed to do.

I checked pirates cove and Foxy was fully behind the curtain.

I checked the stage to find, Bonnie gone, I checked the hallways then found him in the storage closet after checking the cameras, the camera blacked out in the storage closet, meaning he's on the move.

I heard Chica in the kitchen, as I checked the kitchen camera.

I checked the hallways and closed the left side door were Bonnie was.

"Well that's creepy." Smokescreen whispered, near my ear, sending chills down my spine.

Bonnie walked away as I opened the door. I was checking the stage when I heard running, the matalic feet pounding as Foxy ran.

"NO! FOXY, BRUH, LISTEN!!!" I screamed as Foxy jumped from the screen.

I screamed and launched myself at Smokescreen, and held him tightly, as the tablet fell on the floor.

Smokescreen chuckled at my reaction, slightly hugging me back.

"Shut up." I huffed in embarrassment letting him go.

"Here, let me try. I get what I'm supposed to do now." He says picking the tablet off the floor.

He starts night two again, and was doing amazing till it was 5:30 Am.

"Wow you're even doing better than me and Vic." I said in astonishment.

He chuckles, keeping focused until it was 6:00 AM, Smokescreen defeated night two.

He gives me a cocky grin before starting night three.

I stiffened slightly as he wraps his arm around my waist and brought me closer to him as he plays the game.

I looked at his expression, and saw happiness, love, and care.

Is he happy with me?

Is that why he wanted to go to college with me and the others?

Does........ dose he love me?

"Smokescreen?" I asked tapping on his shoulder.

"Hmmm?" He hummed the question as he doesn't take his eye's off the screen.

"Do you love me?" I asked him, messing with my fingers, well nails.

As soon as he looked at me, Foxy jump scares Smokescreen, as he falls off the bed along with the tablet.

"Smokescreen?! Are you okay?" I asked him, alarmed.

Did he do that on purpose to hurt my feelings?!

Smokescreen crawled back on the bed and looks at me with love filled eyes.

"Of course I do, why else would I do all this stuff. You're not like other females, I like you, let me correct that I love you." He says wrapping an arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"I might not show it, but I do love you too Smokescreen." I said looking at the wall so he wouldn't see me smiling and blushing at the same time.

He pulls me into a warm embrace and grabs my chin gently moving it so we're facing each other.

Smokescreen leans in closer our lips were almost touching.

"I know you do, I saw it in those beautiful brown eyes." He whispers softly, his lips brushing against mine.

Our lips connected as Smokescreen wraps his arms around me, pulling us close, so there was no space in between us.

I started kissing back as my hands messed with his hair, my fingers traveling through his silver hair.

We both pull back, panting in snyc, as we both looked at each other lovingly.

That guy over there is my idiot, my boyfriend, my autobot, my alien.

Smokescreen wraps his arms around my waist, laying us both down on the bed, making us cuddle a little.

"I love you, Bri." He whispers as his breathing depend.

"I love you too, idiot." I whispered softly before sleep took over me.