¤ Part 2: Movie Fail ¤

One Year Later:

Bee was excited to go over Brian's house, but I was going only because Bri was going, also because Bee won't leave me alone at home by myself.

" Come on Vic, Brian said he wanted to go to the movie before we sleep over!" Bee yelled up stairs, from the stairwell.

"Okay, okay. I'm coming!" I yelled back, grabbing my backpack, throwing it over my shoulder.

I grab my bags and head out the door, to Bee's alt mode, I put the bags in Bee's alt mode, closing his trunk gently, since it is a part of him.

I'm still trying to figure out why we haven't told them about Bee being from another planet ,and me the chosen one for mine, to save the world from the Cons.

I've thought about telling them and asking Bee, but I haven't gotten around to it.

"Hey Bee?" I said getting his attention.

"Yeah?" He said looking at me now while driving with no hands.

"Have you ever thought about telling Bri and Brian about.......us?" I asked him

He smiles shyly, at me rubbing the back of his head, as pink showed on his cheeks.

"Oh, I didn't think that we were in a relationship." He said to me, teasingly.

"WAIT WHAT?! I MEANT ABOUT YOU BEING FROM A DIFFERENT PLANET AND MY POWERS!" I said blushing uncontrollably, looking away, to the window.

"Oh that, right, I knew that, I guess we should tell them, because something might happen ,or a con will come after them." He explained to me, blushing slightly.

"Yeah exactly......what we're you saying about relationship?" I asked him, blushing a little.

"Uh, n-nothing. I was just kidding." He said nudging me.

"Oh okay...... so should we tell them tonight?" I asked him, trying to hide my disappointment.

"Yeah sounds about right." He said looking at me, smiling softly.

I look away, blushing.

~/\~/\~/\~/\~/\~/\~

We get to the movie theater, walking in, seeing Bri and Brian sitting next to each other, arguing with each other.

We walk up next to them, with confused expressions.

"What's up with you two?" I asked them, getting their attention.

"Nothing, Brian is just being annoying." Bri said to me, annoyed, rolling her eyes at him.

"No I'm not, if anyone was being annoying it would be you." Brian said standing next to Bee now, his arms crossed over his chest.

"Whatever." Bri said to them, pulling me along with her.

We start walking towards the door to the movie, a boy with his friends winks at me, smiles moving his finger telling me to come here.

I start to walk towards him, but someone grabs my arm, pulling me along away from him.

I look up, seeing who it is, it was Bee glaring at the boy he was obviously not happy.

"Stay away from him." Bee said in a serious tone.

"I'm sorry." I said to him, looking down, sadly.

"It's okay, I understand." He said to me, loosening his grip on my arm.

"What do you me-"

"Hey let go of my best friend's arm." Bri said to him, pulling me away from Bee.