¤ Part 2: It's A Good Start ¤

I ran downstairs giggling, laughing at what I saw, wondering what really happened between the two.

Bri's pov:

I get out of the bed ,flustered that Vic saw that was an accident.

I accidentally went in the room Smokescreen was sleeping in by accident, because I was so tired.

I look at Smokescreen who still had a smile on his face, looking at me.

"Why didn't you put me back in my bed last night?" I asked him, confused, and annoyed. 

He chuckles.

"I didn't want to risk waking you up, so I let you sleep in here." Smokescreen said to me, smiling softly, at me, I blushed from his smile.

"Well I'm going downstairs to eat breakfast." I told him walking out of the room while he followed.

We walk downstairs and I see Vic looking at Bee talking to Brian.

I go over to her and tap her shoulder, She jumps face flushed with embarrassment. I laughed.

"It's not funny. What I saw upstairs, now that was funny." She said giggling.

I puched her shoulder, she laughs in response, I grabbed a plate and make some waffles.

Vic made herself some fresh blueberry muffins, while Bee begs her to make pancake muffins for him.

I sit next to Smokescreen who was already eating.

"So how long have you been on earth? I forgot to ask." I asked him, trying making a conversation.

"Two years now, It's really cool here. Me and Jazz are fans of the music you humans make." He said with a smile.

We both get into a deep conversation about music.

My pov:

"Here you go already." I said handing Bee three pancake muffins.

Bee chuckled from how annoyed I was, I sat down across from Bri and Smokescreen.

Bee sits next to me while Teddy and Carol walk in and make some waffles. I took a bit out of the muffin and noticed we're missing someone.

"Where's Brian?" I asked Bee.

"He said he wanted 10 more minutes. I bet he lied to get first dibs on one of the showers." He said chuckling with Smokescreen.

"Awww man." Me and Bri said at the same time.

We laughed as I went to get my drawing notebook and came back and started to draw a great presentation of a breakfast. Bee was watching me draw in intrest.

"Can I see the rest of your drawings?" He asked now reaching for the notebook.

I quickly draw it away.

"N-no, It's like a diary, very private." I told him, face flushed blue with energon.

Bee gives me a confused look, staring at the drawing book, probably wondering what's drawn inside. 

'I love you.' His voice played through my head.

Bri suddenly grabs the notebook and sprints upstairs, snapping me out of my daze. 

"COME BACK HERE BRI!!!" I screamed running up the stairs with Teddy behind me.

Me and Teddy run into the room me and Bee slept in. Bri looks at all of my drawings and laughs.