♡ Part 4: A Sick Day ♡

Bee is still in matting season. These two parts are probably going to finish the memory. Hope you enjoy. 😄
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

I wake up with a cold towel on my head. I look around and feel someone's heartbeat.

I look behind me and see Bee.

"H-hey how long was I out?" I asked him sleepy.

"Two and a half hours. Sorry I didn't want to wake you. You look so cute asleep. Also I made us dinner if you want some." He said brushing my face.

"Yeah I like it when you cook. But my cooking is better." I said teasing him while getting out of bed.

When my feet hit the floor I automatically feel and my body was burning. Bee picks me up and puts me back in bed.

"Stop your hurting yourself. Don't pressure yourself okay. Stay in bed and I'll bring you back something to eat." He says sweetly while brushing my face.

Bee has always been a little bit taller than me. And he's very strong he plays soccer and is amazing at it the couch always has him on the field because of his strength and speed.

Whenever the team wins I'll always make Bee his pancake muffins after. He always hugs me as an thank you gift.

And I still wear the bracelet he gave me when I was at Nest. I never take it off. I always mess with it whenever I'm nervous or blushing. He looks at it sometimes and always smiles.

I want the mating season to be over so I can be close to him as possible.

"Okay I'll stay in bed . As long as you're in here with me." I said blushing a little.

"Alright I'll be right back." He said then kissed my head then went downstairs to the kitchen.

I lay back down on the bed and feel my phone ring. I look at it and see a text from Bri.

Phone messages 📱

Bri Bri: "It's been two hours are you okay?" 😟

Me : "Yeah I just have a fever from healing. I really need to practice my healing powers." 😷

Bri Bri : "Okay make sure to use those powers on Bee if you have too sorry my mom said I couldn't sleep over tonight." 😔

Me: "Okay but he's being really sweet like he usually is." 😍

Bri Bri: "Whatever" 😒

Bri Bri: "I'm gonna play my piano text me if something happens. TTYL" 😊🎹

Me: "Okay bye" 😁

I put my phone down and lay back down while looking at the ceiling.

I wonder if maybe I can stop the mating season quicker.
No, I just need to wait.

I know I want it to be over so I can have the normal Bee back who can control his own emotions and protects me while doing so.

And who hugs me tightly whenever I'm going through something.

I feel hot tears come down my face.

I want my Bee back.

I wiped the tears away from my face and got out of the bed.

I walk down the stairs then went to the kitchen getting dizzy while doing so.

I see Bee trying to cook muffins.

"Hey that's my thing." I said taking the bowl away from him.

" I was trying to impress you." He says smiling shyly.