¤ Chapter 27: It's Not Over ¤

Vision:

The shard of the all spark was in my hand as I held it over a wooden desk.

The seen moved on to decipticons dropping into the water, diving down to the bottom of the ocean where Megatron laid dead.

A mini decipticon pulled another pice of the all spark and jabbed it into Megatron's chest making him come online.

Megatron's red optics stared at me and smiles mischievously then jumps to the surface.

The blue light engulfed me and replaced it with a scene of me flying through the air after Megatron shot me and fell down on my back, on the sand ground, as blood drips down my lips.

Bee runs over in his holoform and holds me tightly saying over and over again for me not to leave him and that he loves me, after that everything was dark.

"The fallen shall rise again." A decipticons voice played through my head.

"And shall the chosen one as well." A Primes voice echoed.

"I shall make sure the chosen one is dead as well as the Prime." I hear Megatron say.

"That you shall." A deep Decipticons voice played through my head.

The con I suddenly realized was the fallen came out into the picture, is red eyes pored into me before everything went black.

I shot my eyes open and gasped, I looked around expecting to be in Egypt ,but I was in my room, at Nest.

I looked down at my hands and saw Bee sitting up next to me.

"What is it?" He asked me worried.

I whipped the covers off of me and dove to my dresser looking for a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt.

"We need to get to Optimus." I said to him, pulling off my pajama pants.

"Why there's nothing to worry about." He says walking over to me, trying not to look me up and down.

Mech's, always looking at they're mate's thus way.

"Yes there is, I just had a vision. Megatron came back , and someone called the fallen is coming." I said to him, pulling on the sweatpants.

Usally I would tell him to turn around, but this was a important thing I must tell him so I didn't care at the moment.

"I'll go wake the others." He says leaving.

When I heard the do close I walked over to Skymark's berth that I made for her, while pulling my shirt over my head.

"Skymark? Skymark I need you to wake up." I whispered shaking her softly.

Her blue optics turned on showing she was out of recharg.

"Yes mistress? What is it? Is it the vision?" She asked me.

"Yes, did you see it to?" I asked her.

"Yes indeed mistress." Skymark says floating around me.

"Alright we have to inform Optimus." I said to her, as she starts to float.

We walk out of my room to see everyone outside in there pajamas.

I covered my mouth to muffle a laugh.

"What's this vision, you're talking about? Megatron is dead." Sam said to me confused.

"Yes he is in fact dead right now,but soon or later the Cons will find out how to bring him back." Skymark explained floating beside me.