Attitude, Ms.Septic?

Hey, Guys! I just wanna say... This damn story has gained another 300 reads over 2 days... I really can't repay you guys! I love you guys! I don't know what I'd do without ya. Buh~Bye! ~ Madi

"Excuse me, Ms. Septic? Do we have some attitude?" He stood in front of my desk, tapping his finger tips on it. "Do we?" He questioned once again. Dude, I heard you the first time! "No, Sir." I spat. Mr. Scar backed off walking over to a large desk at the front of the room. "Asshole." I cough as he sat down. Mr. Scars' head shot up. "Excuse me!?" "Asshole." I coughed again, a little louder. Mr. Scar marched up to my desk, pulling at my arm, "Out." He pointed to the door. "Happily, Asshole." I coughed. I could hear people laugh and giggle. I heard Jack too. I smiled, marching out of the room, middle finger held high in pride. (Shit...Lucky...Stop. Seriously...) I hear the door slam behind me then reopen. I was going to go to my locker before Scar grabbed me. "Who gave you a damn back bone!?" He growled. "Oh, I don't know. My pride and dignity?! My boyfriend that you disrespect! He's stood up for me too many times from your bullshit and it's about time I repay him." I shouted.Mr. Scar had a blank expression until his brain processed what I said. He raised his hand. Before he could slap me, I caught his hand, twisting it behind his back. "Seriously!?" I dropped his arm, slapping him in repayment. "Get. Back. In. There." He said, rubbing his wrist and cheek. He pointed towards the door once again. "Yeah, Jackass." I smiled, walking in. The first set of eyes I saw land on me were Jacks. I smiled and winked at him, taking my seat at the front. I have no clue where this attitude came from but I love it! (Jack doesn't) "Better?" Mr. Scar shouted towards me walking in. "Sure, Prick." I smile, closing my eyes. No wonder Jack likes being a Punk. It feels good. The whole time I was sitting at the front, Mr. Scar kept glaring at me. He told Jack to run an errand. I smiled, slinking out of my seat, following him. "Ms. Septic!" Mr. Scar shouted. I ignored him, following close to Jack. "Lucky..." Jack had a concerned look on his face. I grabbed his hand. "It's fine." Jack pushed open the door. "So, what do you have to do?" I asked swinging our hands. "Copy." Jack simply said. He doesn't look good. He's just not... Jack. He doesn't have a smile. "What's wrong?" Was it me? "Where'd you get the new attitude?" Jack stopped in the middle of the hall. "What do you mean?" "You wouldn't do that. You marched out of the room with your middle finger, Lucky." I knew it. "I didn't get an attitude towards you. I got one towards Fredman and Scar. No one else." Jacks eyes didn't glisten. "I'm doing it to protect you." I grabbed his shoulders. He didn't move. "I love you, Sean." I hug him with a sweet kiss. I walk back to the library. I headed to the back where Jacks table was, taking a seat. Ki and Mark were in front to it. Everybody stared at me but I really didn't care. Mr. Scar growled at me, looking at a stack of paper and pencils. What does that old man have to torture us now? "You are all going to write a 500 word essay on someone or something you love." I smiled at him. This old man picked the wrong topic.