I'm sorry...

Hey guys! Crazy right! Updates!! Yay!! Anyway! Buh~Bye! ~ Madi

"Lucky?"

Shit!

I stop seeing my boy walk through the doors. I look behind me seeing Felix on the floor. Mark still holding my waist. I let my arms drop off Fredman, letting Mark pull me off him. Jack runs over to me, taking me from Marks arms, putting me in his own. I feel salty hot tears leak through my eyes. My demons got the best of me. Jack pushed me into his chest. His soft lips kissing my forehead. "I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." I sob trying to gain my thoughts again. "I'm a monster..." I cry sliding out of Jacks arms, laying on the floor. Jack sits himself on top of me, straddling my hips. "(Y/N)? What's wrong?" He used my real name. He knows I'm hurt... He peeled my glued hands away from my face, revealing smudged mascara. "I'm sorry." I repeated. I didn't want him to see that. He shouldn't have.I was just done with Fredmans bullshit!"I'm insane... You probably think I am..." I blurt. I open my eyes to see a crying Irish boy in front of me. "Why would I ever think that?" He asked cupping my cheek with his hand. "Because, I just about slit Fredmans throat when I should have kept my cool." I sigh throwing my arms across my chest. Jack kissed my nose, making me relax a little. "Everyone has a breaking point... Yours was now." Jack got off me, standing. "You're okay. I would never hate you or stop loving you because of a break down. Soon enough, I'm going to have one and you'll be there to calm me down." I smile, standing turning to Felix. "I'm sorry." I pull him off the ground, smiling at him. Felix smiles back hugging Mark, then leaves to sit next to Marzia. Jack smiles peppering my face in little kisses. I wrap myself around him. Mark and Ki sat down talking about what they'll do after detention. Jack dragged me to a table near the back of the library. He held my hand on the desk, telling me sweet things. There still was no teacher. Then glory behold, Asshole walks in. "Alright. Fredman! Sit down!" Scar yells, pointing to the back of the room. Fredman has Felix pinned to the floor about to punch him. "Felix was protecting Marzia." Jack smiled squeezing my hand. Fredman got off of Felix, growling, eyeballing Jack. "Shit..." Jack whispered. Fredman better not mess with him. I swear. Jack gripped my hand a little tighter, smiling nervously at me. We already had Scar on our asses, we didn't need Fredman too! "(Y/N)?" Mr. Scar shouted. "WHAT!?" I shout back. Jack turned to me with a face of concern. "Are you okay?" "Up here, Ms. Septic." Mr. Scar pointed to a desk at the front of the room. "I'm fine." I push off the table and storm to the front of the room, leaving Jacks grip.Mr. Scar stared at me, smiling. Like he fuckin won something. No he did not. I will win. I throw my head to the table. "Ugh!" I sigh out.

Lucky's got a brand new attitude, it's not good. Jack doesn't like it... He really doesn't...