Screams

So, the next few chapters are going to be in third person, because A LOT of things are going to be happening between Lucky and Ki, Mark and Jack, Jay and Jack and Lucky and Jack. So, I just want to thank you guys for being so patient with this story and it's slow ass updates. I've been having a few rough days and over coming them is somewhat of an obstacle. But, anyways, on with the story!! Love you all so much! Buh~Bye! ~ Madi

Lucky slammed her door shut and threw her things to the floor. She ran her fingers, roughly, through her blonde hair.

Crazy, Unloved, Physcopath, Unwanted, Waste, Freak

Those words raced through her head faster than her legs could move. She stumbled down the hall to her bedroom and she threw herself on to it, letting her lungs deflate, screaming.

In her chest, it felt like a million men were stabbing her in the heart, but it was the work of one man.

She rolled on to her side and held them with the palms of her hands, screaming louder and louder. Her eyes let tears rush past her cheeks on to her blanket.

She had never felt so awful in her life. Sure, her dad had left, but she knew he had never loved her. Her brother moved away three years ago and lost touch with her, but she still believed that he loved her. Her mother still loved her, but had died a year ago from lung cancer.

But, losing Jack hurt so much more. She had given him her most prized possession and he shattered it. Broke it and left it on the cold floor. Her heart couldn't take the abandonments​ anymore.

All she wanted was to be loved and wanted. Cared for and cherished. She just wanted love. But, she always got the opposite of what she had wanted, so now she feels abandonment, loneliness and the feeling that she should suffer alone.

Lucky could hear a loud bang on the door down stairs, but instead of getting up and answering it, she threw a pillow over her head, along with a blanket over her trembling body and screamed bloody murder.

"(Y/N) SAMANTHA SEPTIC!" Lucky heard past her window. She screamed louder until she heard the door break down stairs. She heard pounding footsteps race up the stairs and into her room.

She kept her face down in the pillows and sheets as she cried harder and louder. Ki and Mark stood in the doorway. Ki's face was red from crying while Mark's was fear stricken.

He never thought that Jack would do this. He warned Lucky, instead of Jack.

Mark sat on the bed and scooped Lucky up into his lap and wrapped his arms, tightly, around her. Ki sat beside Mark and rested her head on Lucky's shoulder.

Lucky wrapped her arms around Mark's shoulders, digging her fingernails into Mark's back.

This had only helped a small bit. Lucky still screamed and cried, but everything was muffled by Mark. Ki rubbed little circles on Lucky's back in attempt to make the cries come faster and leave sooner.

Lucky's entire body shook as she, slowly, started to calm down. Her nails were still stuck in Mark's back and her head was still burried in his chest. Her tears became slower and her screams quietened.  She fell asleep in Mark's arms out of exasthion.

Mark held her tight as they walked down the stairs and laid Lucky on the couch. Mark kept her in his lap as Ki wrapped a blanket around them both. Ki sat next to Mark and put her hand on Lucky's leg just to feel her heat.

It was only 11:18 a.m. when Lucky had finally fallen asleep.

This Is Going To Be The Most Hurtful And Longest Day Of Her Life.

PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!