Morning

I seriously hope you guys enjoy this book and my others! Buh~Bye! ~ Madi
Wow aren't you and Jack just adorable! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 425 READS! THANK YOU!

"Good morning, Beautiful." His voice gravely from just waking up. HOLY SHIT SEXY TIME! "Mornin', Handsome." I smiled walking over to the bed. "I see... Stealing my clothes... Alright." He chuckled sitting up, giving me a kiss on the forehead. I blushed as I got back up to get Jack some clothes for school. I walked into his closet to pull out a pair of black, ripped skinny jeans like mine. Then I found a Dark Souls 2 shirt. I walked out of the closet to lay his clothes on the bed. "Thank you." He started to get up off the bed, stretching. He grabbed the shirt lazily. "Ima go downstairs and get some breakfast. Join me when you're ready." I waved bye to Jack to see him almost fall over trying to get the jeans on. I giggled. He came racing after me a few seconds later. We walked downstairs, myself almost face fiving the ground. Jack laughed as he threw himself on the couch, while I walked into the kitchen to get us some breakfast. I looked in the cabinets and the fridge. I found some cereal and a 1/2 gallon of milk. I grabbed 2 bowls, spoons, the cereal and the milk. I started to pour everything into the bowls. I walked into the living room with the bowls in my hands. I handed Jack his with a smile. He started to eat while I turned on the T.V. We watched Rick and Morty. Jack and I laughed until we finished our breakfast. I stood and grabbed the bowl from his hands, walking into the kitchen. I put them in the sink and rinsed them out. I looked at the time. '7:15 am' "Jack, we need to get going!" I shouted into the living room. I heard him scramble to his feet and put on his shoes. I was ready. Rocking an amazing blue hoodie, black jeans, black boots and a messy bun. I grabbed my stuff off the floor to see Jack try and get a hoodie on. I laughed as I grabbed my car keys and my phone. I waited for Jack at the door. "That's the best sleep I've had in ages." He whispers as we walk towards my car. I know I've just met him...but... It feels like I've known him in a different time line. Like we've already done it all. It's just repeating. "So, just tell me if the Douche Bag hurts you. Okay?" Jack said rubbing my thigh. "Okay. Maybe I can get Mark to talk to Ki!" I said excitedly. Ki's liked Mark for the longest time. She never stops talking about him. She thinks he's Perfect for her. We'll see about that, won't we? We finally got to school. Jack got out of the car and walked over to my side of the car and opened the door. "Thank you!" I smiled grabbing my tings. Jack and I walked into school, our fingers intertwined. I walked up to my locker and Jack left to his. Ki and Jay came racing up to me. Both out of breath. "Calm down! What's wrong?!" I ask. 'What the hell is going on!?' Ki finally gets some air. "Fredman...Jack.. Beat... Lunch..." She gasped. Jay and Ki looked at me as my face filled with anger. "EXCUSE ME! WHAT!?" Jay and Ki started to explain. "When you sit with us and Jack, Fredmans gonna take him away for a 'talk'." I started to run as fast as I could. Be okay. Please.