Uh-Oh...

HEY GUYS!! How come this story is already, almost at 3.5K? Guys! I love ya'll! Buh~Bye! ~ Madi
Kiley M. Spellman Made Me Chose This Picture...

I think Jack spaced out. I've looked at him and he's just been staring...at me... I waved my hand at him, he didn't do anything. I balled up a piece of paper, trying to throw it at him. I missed... I did it again. I still missed. I have bad aim, OKAY!? I did it another 5 times until it finally hit Jack....in the fucking foot. Damn it! Maybe... I balled up another piece of paper, throwing it at Mr. Scars desk. Instead of it hitting the desk, it bounced off the top of Mr. Scars head. "Shite." I whisper. I got an idea. I giggled, as if Jack had done it. He still had a stupid grin on his face. This might actually work. Mr. Scar looked at me, then at Jack. "Sean!?" Mr. Scar yelled. He saw the paper balls by Jacks feet. He stood away from his desk, walking toward Jack. Mr. Scar waved his hand in front of Jacks face. Then he yelled louder. "SEAN WILLIAM McLOUGHLIN!" Jack blinked, looking at Mr.Scar confused. "Huh?" Jack rubbed his eyes. Mr. Scar tapped his foot on the tile floor. "What are these, Sean?" Mr. Scar picked one of the paper balls up off the floor, holding it in front of Sean. "What?" Jacks eyes darted to me. He smiled. "Oh, those things." He chuckled. Mr. Scar looked at me. "Crap." He started to walk to the middle of the room, so he could see both of us. "Seems like you 2 can't be in the same room." Mr. Scar smiled. "Fuck." Jack whispered, looking at me. Yep, fuck for sure. Mr. Scar looked at me with a grin. "Oh, Miss Septic. You volunteer to go to Mrs. Louis's room?" He held his hand to his ear, as if I had spoken and he couldn't hear me. "I-i..." I stutter. I didn't want to leave Jack. Mr. Scar pointed to the door. "Now. I will not argue." I sighed as I looked at Jack. His face filled with confusion. "W-what?" He stammered, trying to figure out what I had done. I stood, glaring at Mr. Scar. Jacks eyes darted to Mr. Scar. "Fuck you." Jack mouthed o the back of his head, holding up his middle finger. I pushed open the door, feeling defeat. I walked down the hall to Mrs. Louis's room. I looked at the door to see who was in there.

Mrs. Louis
Rm 102
Mark Fischbach
Ki Spellman

Seriously!? I push open the door. There's no teacher here. Okay?Mark and Ki are on the opposite sides of the. They were doing what Jack and I were doing. Throwing things at each other. Ki was laughing and smiling, while Mark was throwing paper balls at her. They were laughing and smiling. Being silly. They finally noticed I walked into the room. Ki looked at me and smiled.