Thoughts....

Okay. I still don't have any damn words..so..I'm gonna go back to hiding in my room.. Buh~Bye! ~ Madi

Mark pushed open the doors. Our library is huge! There's a whole bunch of books and computers. I wandered around ,there were a lot of people there. A lot of them I knew. Chloe, Jay, Aaron, Mariza, Felix, Bob, Wade...and Fredman. I didn't see Jack yet. I sighed as I stuck next to Ki and Mark. They sat down at a large long table at the back of the library. Each of us took a chair. (Seat order= Ki, Lucky, Mark. Simple.) Jay and Chloe walked over to us. Ki gripped Mark's shoulder as if she were scared he would be taken by Jay or Chloe. Jay smirked at her actions. "Hey guys!" Chloe chimed. "Why are you guys here?" Why were they here? They normally don't get in trouble. "We were being stupid in class. We were with Mr. Howell." (Kiley...*Cough* BYE!) Chloe answered. Ki still had a death grip on Marks arm. Jay and Chloe left walking to the other end of the library. i'm surprised Jay doesn't have a boyfriend. She has blond hair with bright green eyes. She dresses nicely and is super sweet. Not to mention she is pretty attractive in a guys point of view. (This is describing ho Ki looks. Should have done this long ago sorry!) Ki has short, shaggy hair with vibrant, light blue eyes. She's super sweet and will steal your shit! So, beware! But she protects things she loves, including Mark and the group. So... Ki let go of Marks shoulder sighing in relief. Mark smiled as if knowing she was okay now that Jay had left. Jay wouldn't try and steal Mark or Jack from us...Would she? I rested my head down on the table, closing my eyes. I let my thoughts consume me. Sometimes it's a good thing, other times it's not. How did I end up with him? Why does he love me? I'm a stupid geek while he basically runs school. I'm no where near perfect, yet he says I am beautifully perfect. He loves my flaws. My world was crumbling, until he fixed it. He picked up my scattered pieces and put them back together. People always say 'When there is a girl with a broken heart there is a boy with a hot glue gun to fix it.' Jack was my hot glue gun while I was his broken heart. He tells me things no one else would. He told me he loves me, that he would do anything for me. He always told me he would protect me with everything he's got. He told me he would protect me from danger, harm and another broken heart. I believe him. I truly do. My heart is his to keep. I love him so much. He is amazing. He makes me laugh and smile. He makes me feel magical... Special. I know I'm only 17 and people say that's too young to say Forever. But, I want him Forever. I want a beautiful life with him. I don't know where, who or what I'd be without him. To be honest if I were in Hell with him, it would be Heaven, and Heaven without him would be Hell. I will forever and always be here for him. Even if he calls me at 3 am and there's no voice, just sobs and cries, I would not hang up. I would wait until he fell asleep. I would drive to his house to cuddle with him and tell him everything's okay. I would wipe away his tears and tell him I care. I would go great heights to make my boy happy. If he every decided to leave me, I would understand. I would want him to be happy, even if I end up suffering. I love seeing him laugh and  see a goofy grin on his face.

I Love Sean William McLoughlin...

I really do...