Silly Jackaboy

Don't expect an update everyday. Please...Buh~Bye! ~ Madi

I hear him chuckle. "Jackaboy?" "Yes. Because you are mine and I can call you whatever I want." I was trying to reach the glasses. Of course Jack reached over top of me and grabbed them. I got off his feet and walked over to the counter and opened the root beer, pouring it into the glasses. Jack grabbed the pizza and walked into the living room. He had YouTube open on the XBox and it already had a video started. It was called '#Boner PodCast! with Bob,Wade and Mark.' I went into the living room to see Jack sitting criss cross applesauce (YES!) on the couch, waiting for me. I smiled as I went and sat next to him. "What's this?" Jack smiled. "Bob, Wade, Mark and I all played Prop Hunt and things got hectic!" He laughed pressing play. He ruffled his green hair as he leaned back into the couch with the pizza and soda in hand. I started to drink my soda until I heard the video Jack scream "B-B-Boner!"(Jay! KI!) I laughed so hard that the soda squirted out of my nose. Jack laughed when he saw me and did the same. "What the fook?" Jack laughed grabbing paper towels. He cleaned himself, the couch and the table up. Then he looked at me. My clothes were soaked. He smiled as he got off the couch and walked into his room. "Where are you going?" Jack walked back out with a black hoodie. "Come here." Jack motioned for me to stand. I did and he handed me the hoodie. He turned around facing the wall. "I won't look. Go ahead." I felt a deep blush cross my face. I took off my wet shirt along with my tank top. I pulled the hoodie over my head and down my body. "Okay, Jack. You can turn around." Jack turned around, but he had his hands covering his face. I walked over to him, giggling. I pulled his hands from his face revealing his beautiful blue eyes. "Hi" I smiled. Jack chuckled as he lowered his hands to my waist. He pulled me close to him, kissing my lips. I giggled. I felt a smile grow across his lips. When our lips parted Jack had the goofiest smile on his face. "You're silly." I smiled. Jack chuckled as he grabbed my hand leading me to the couch. He sat down playing the video. He grabbed me and pulled me down onto the couch. We continued to watch and eat dinner until 9:30 pm.

Buh~Bye! ~ Madi