Putting stuff away

I am so happy you guys love this story! THANK YOU! Buh~Bye my Geeks, Maddies and Nerds! ~ Madi

"Crap. I forgot, tomorrow we have to serve detention!" Jack yelled as we walked into the house. "Well." I sighed. "Well, what time?" "9:30 am. We have to leave at 9am to get there on time." I said walking into Jacks bedroom. I threw my things(tings!~ Ki) onto Jacks bed. "Is it nice to have no parents to bother you?" Jack asked. I shook my head. "Yep. I get to play my music as loud as I want and I can do whatever I want." I said putting myself on the bed. I opened opened bag and grabbed my tooth brush and hair brush and walked into the bathroom. I pulled open a drawer that was empty. "Jack, 2nd drawer on the left is mine!" I shout so he could hear. "Okay!" He shouted back. I put my brush and ponytails in the drawer. I opened the medicine cabinet abd put my tooth brush away. I checked my reflection in the mirror. "A mess as always. Come on just remember. 6 more days." I muttered to myself. I waled out of the bathroom to see my clothes laid out on the bad with hangers next to them. Jack walked back into the room and grabbed my Five Nights at Freddys shirt and sliding a hanger into the collar of the shirt. He walked back into the closet. I followed to see what he was doing. On the left side of the closet, Jacks hoodies hung neatly while his jeans rest below on a dresser. On the floor there are 3 pairs of shoes. Nice dress shoes, converse and a pair of black ones with a clear bottom and a button on the side. I looked over to the right side. Jack was cleaning out the drawers that held his boxers and sock and put my things in them. He was hanging his things on his side of the closet, and mine on the right side. "Jack? You don't have to do that." Jack jumped as I spoke. "Yes. I'm going to do it anyways and you can't stop me." He chuckled walking back out into his room and grabbing another shirt, then walking back into the closet. "Well, can I at least help?" I grabbed a hanger and one of my shirts. "Sure." Jack walked back into the room grabbing all my jeans and putting them in a drawer. I hummed Young Volcanos by Fall Out Boy while put stuff away. I still had on Jacks blue hoodie and jeans. I lifted the hoodie to my nose to smell his cologne. "Jack!" "Yeah?!" "I'm going to take a shower." "Okay!" I grabbed a tee shirt and pj pants and went into the bathroom. I played my music as I started the shower. 'I really don't want to go to the hell hole tomorrow.' I sighed opening the shower curtain and getting in.